Irayo.

Started by Payoang, December 18, 2011, 02:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

You are member number 174, so that puts you in the first days of LearnNavi.org!

I am constantly amazed at the retention rate these forums have. So many have been here for so long, it really is a huge family. Payoang's venture has become something unique in the world.

Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Tirea Aean

I wish I had more time to come up with a meaningful post to post here. Perhaps tonight I will be back.

Kamean

Two years have passed... Two years of new life. Since I can hardly believe it. :D
Thanks to everyone who made this great movie, lannguage and all the people on this forum. :)
Ivong Na'vi! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tirea Aean

If anything has been true for me, it's

QuoteEverything is backwards now. Like out there is the real world and in here is the dream...

TWO YEARS since the launch of Avatar, a film which has touched the hearts and souls of many.

Learning the Na'vi language has been [and still is] a treasure and a wonderful experience. From all the people I have met who come and go, and those who have not left yet. The language still is a means to remain at least in some way connected to the ideology and the mindset of the Na'vi people of Avatar. I have learned so much about language, even my own. I have broken the barrier of communication between English-speaking and non-English-speaking countries. I've laughed, cried, yelled with anger, but I smile at the end of the day, having hopefully helped many people.

For all those epic people involved in the making of mankind's greatest film, and for all those who participate in discussions on this board, especially those who founded it, administer it, and others who moderate it, I thank you all for yet another txantsana zìsìt

Lehawngkrr, slä Ftxozäri Uniltìrantokxä aylrrtok ma frapo! :D

Here's to another year of goodness aean.

Cheers.

--TA

Alan

It's interesting, you know, how this thread is being played out on other Avatar related forums and that the stories, including my own, follow such similar paths.  Namely that we were not expecting to be drawn in, but without realising it a switch was flipped inside us.

For many, if not all of us, it has been a life changing experience.  It really has for me.  It has opened my eyes to a much larger world and introduced me to a much larger international family of good souls that I feel so privileged to have as friends.

Last year I found myself involved in the making of the Avatar Fan Film - Our Only Home which introduced me to a remarkable number of people, all touched in the same way by Avatar.  Even though it took some three months to produce, we were riding on the bow wave of euphoria from the Avatar 'presence'.  But after that I found myself at a turning point.  Do I go back to the way I was or do I take it to a whole new level?

Well, there was no turning back.  I needed to meet my family.  I saw a post about the opening of the Avatar Exhibit in Seattle.  Others were thinking of going.  That was it - so was I.  I was resolved to go.  I know some of my new friends were located on the East coast of the US and would not be able to make it to Seattle.  So I dropped off in New York to meet up with them, before heading out west to Seattle with my new tsmuke CyanRachel and we met up with a shed load of fellow Avatar Fans.

I tell you it was the best experience of my life.  To be with people who just seemed to connect together.  Words cannot describe what it was like to meet people face to face.  As so now I am resolve to help make AvatarMeet 2012 with ma eylan.

Irayo Payoang, ma tsmukan, and others like you, who had the foresight to give us a home to share together across the world.  Eywa ngahu.

You know...you never find inspiration if you look too hard.  Only true inspiration finds you, and when you least expect it.  This is what Avatar was for me and I am in debt to James Cameron, his team and my Avatar Family.

Oel ngati kameie ma aysmuke sì aysmukan,

Alan

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Txur'Itan on December 22, 2011, 06:11:31 PM
http://forum.learnnavi.org/spam/ > Facebook

even tho im not here as often as i once was xD

'Oma Tirea

On another note, lepfoma Na'vi-dad, ma frapo! :D

Wait 'till aynga see what I got for Christmas :D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

'Oma!  Are you gonna post a pic or do we wait until Seattle?
;D