James Cameron in the news

Started by Toruk Makto, May 07, 2012, 08:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wokan

I would love to go to one of those meets but they are always in the west coast and I live Indiana :(

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Wokan on December 26, 2013, 10:54:07 AM
I would love to go to one of those meets but they are always in the west coast and I live Indiana :(

My bet is that we are going to see something really Avatar-related in the LA area, so it might be very much worth your time to travel.

Depending on where you live, consider taking the train to Sacramento and then south to LA. If I decide to take the train, I'll likely join you in Reno! The cost is the same as, or less than flying, but it is MUCH more relaxing and the scenery in the Rockies and in the Sierra Nevada mountains is stunning.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Wokan

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on December 26, 2013, 02:57:38 PM
Quote from: Wokan on December 26, 2013, 10:54:07 AM

My bet is that we are going to see something really Avatar-related in the LA area, so it might be very much worth your time to travel.

Depending on where you live, consider taking the train to Sacramento and then south to LA. If I decide to take the train, I'll likely join you in Reno! The cost is the same as, or less than flying, but it is MUCH more relaxing and the scenery in the Rockies and in the Sierra Nevada mountains is stunning.

Hmm, I might try that  8)