LearnNa'vi Forum Upgrade

Started by Tìtstewan, December 11, 2022, 10:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Just a head up.
The devs are aware of the "html not allowed" issue and it will be fixed in next patch. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

As karma system was replaced by likes - is there any way to see how many likes I've received? I can't see anything like that in statistics.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Toliman

Quote from: Blue Elf on February 05, 2023, 11:21:01 AMAs karma system was replaced by likes - is there any way to see how many likes I've received? I can't see anything like that in statistics.
Interesting, that I don't see in profile statistic too... only what I see is top 10 of the most liked users in forum stats:
https://forum.learnnavi.org/stats/

Tìtstewan

Since likes are content oriented, one will not find a summary of liked posts in the profile tab. :)
If that feature is really wanted, I can create a small modification for that.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Toliman

Maybe it would be good, if it's not too difficult :)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 06, 2023, 11:50:37 PMSince likes are content oriented, one will not find a summary of liked posts in the profile tab. :)
If that feature is really wanted, I can create a small modification for that.
It's not must have feature - but if you have free time and know what to do.... Forum stats is sufficient, as surprisingly I'm on top ten ;D  ;D

Tìtstewan

;D

Yeah, when I have time I'll have a look at the code. :)

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 11, 2023, 05:18:49 PMYeah, when I have time I'll have a look at the code. :)
Txantsan :) But if it would be difficult for you, I can live without that ;D

Vawmataw

I noticed something in the anonymous LEP board: if someone likes a post, you can see who liked that post. I don't know if it's an issue due to the anonymity rule.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toliman

Quote from: Vawmataw on February 14, 2023, 07:32:31 PMI noticed something in the anonymous LEP board: if someone likes a post, you can see who liked that post. I don't know if it's an issue due to the anonymity rule.
Good catch, maybe it would be good to fix.

Tìtstewan

I tried to fix it but that's not easy. Just don't like posts in the anon area.

Toliman

That is ok, I can live with that ;D :) 

Tan Jala

I can live with it too, but maybe likes could be just off in anonymous area?

Toliman

Tìtstewan

I just need to find a suitable way to just disable likes in a specific board. :-\

Toliman

Hope that it's not something too difficult :)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Vawmataw on February 14, 2023, 07:32:31 PMI noticed something in the anonymous LEP board: if someone likes a post, you can see who liked that post. I don't know if it's an issue due to the anonymity rule.
IMHO anonymity is required for proposals only. But like system has nothing common with proposing words for LEP, so it doesn't seems to be issue. If someone likes proposal, what is wrong to see who it was?

Tìtstewan

Yeah, pretty much that what Blue Elf wrote is the point that let me think this is not a serious issue, as long as nobody can identify the original authors of the anonymous posts.

Vawmataw

Well since a like means support to me, it means you now know partially who supports your proposal. It depends on the spirit of the rule, so if it's not a problem, then you just saved work. ;)
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toliman

Quote from: Vawmataw on February 18, 2023, 10:46:45 PMWell since a like means support to me, it means you now know partially who supports your proposal.
I wondered about exactly this too, but maybe it's not too big problem :)