LearnNavi 4th Year Anniversary!

Started by Toruk Makto, December 18, 2013, 04:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Happy Anniversary, LearnNavi Soaia!

kelutral# whois learnnavi.org
Domain Name:LEARNNAVI.ORG
Created On:19-Dec-2009 05:58:12 UTC

That is part of the official internet domain record showing the beginning of LearnNavi.org.  Little did anyone know that the project Payoang and friends started on a whim would develop into what it is today! After four years, we are vital and continue to be the focus for the world-wide fan interest in the Na'vi language and Avatar. We are recognized by the filmmakers and the creator of the Na'vi language, and we have the friendliest and most supportive membership of any community on the internet that I am aware of.  I am proud of our soaia and honored to be a part of it! Irayo nìtxan to all who help make LearnNavi.org a success!

Makto ko!

- Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Plumps

Four years already, hm? :-X
Where does the time go? – Here's to many, many more! ;D

Quote from: Toruk Makto on December 18, 2013, 04:24:07 PM
We are recognized by the filmmakers and the creator of the Na'vi language, and we have the friendliest and most supportive membership of any community on the internet that I am aware of.  I am proud of our soaia and honored to be a part of it! Irayo nìtxan to all who help make LearnNavi.org a success!
Hear, hear!
ìley, ìley!

Ftiafpi

Four more years! Four more years!

(Payoang for president?)

Txur’Itan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I joined on December 23, 2009 @ 01:23:15 am. Shortly after the first showing I caught. I plan on sticking around a while.
私は太った男だ。

Tìtstewan

LN 4 ever! :D

Quote from: Plumps on December 18, 2013, 04:41:45 PM
Quote from: Toruk Makto on December 18, 2013, 04:24:07 PM
We are recognized by the filmmakers and the creator of the Na'vi language, and we have the friendliest and most supportive membership of any community on the internet that I am aware of.  I am proud of our soaia and honored to be a part of it! Irayo nìtxan to all who help make LearnNavi.org a success!
Hear, hear!
ìley, ìley!
FÌ'U!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

archaic

I just lurked for something like two weeks before I joined. So I've been her since say January 3 or 4, 2010.

I was just curious at first, who were these people who wanted to learn this made up language? Then, well, one thing lead to another, and now you're stuck with me as I've been here ever since. Apart from most 2011, when life didn't schedule itself as conveniently as it might have.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

It's more than one year and two months, when I saw Avatar my first time.
And more than three months I joined this great forum. :D

Everybody who had patience to talk with me, thank you / Irayo. :)

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Stranger Come Knocking

Is there going to be a special to-do for five years?  Gotta start planning early. ;)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Toruk Makto

You know, that's a valid question. Will have to ponder that!

archaic

Something appropriate wood be nice, woodn't it?

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

That's a job for the AvatarMeet team. They look like they have something really special for next year!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Niri Te

I joined in January or February of 2011 I think. It's been quite a ride, and one that I would only trade for a seat on the shuttle. (Not like THAT'S ever going to happen).
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Tsu'tey

Happy Happy birthday! I am fan from Avatar start the movie in december 09, and today i am also so fan from Avatar at that time! I am registred here in the forum 02.01.2010 what for a long time! 

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

archaic

Quote from: Niri Te on December 20, 2013, 08:31:30 PM
I joined in January or February of 2011 I think. It's been quite a ride, and one that I would only trade for a seat on the shuttle. (Not like THAT'S ever going to happen).
Er, no, due to political interference and budgetary constraints there was an accident.
Due to this there was political interference.
Due to this the STS program was terminated.
Due to this the shuttles are now grounded.
Due to this shuttles are now museum artifacts, mostly gathering dust.
Due to this .....

The end of shuttle operations was down to political whim, not engineering reasons. :-X :'(

Toruk Makto

Being relatively close to that particular subject, I will have to disagree with you on that one.

Sìkat

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on December 19, 2013, 03:19:14 AM
I just wish I had joined sooner ;)

Don't feel bad, ma `Eylan Ayfalulukanä...I joined the party 744 days late (2 Jan 2012), and I'm still kicking myself nearly 2 years later.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kiyevame Ikran

I just realized how beautiful the movie Avatar and the language in 2013 when I watch it for the second time :(
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Toruk Makto

Quote from: Kiyevame Ikran on December 26, 2013, 10:39:37 AM
I just realized how beautiful the movie Avatar and the language in 2013 when I watch it for the second time :(

Yes, there is something about Avatar and the story it tells that reaches deep. Sometimes it takes a few times watching it to find that.
We're glad you're here. Welcome.

-M.