LearnNavi on Good Morning America - March 5th

Started by Payoang, February 25, 2010, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

TorukMakto!

That's really awesome! I wish there was some more air time, who knows maybe there will be later on.

FamousMassacre1

is the guy with the beard and long hair seabass? :P Lucky

Payoang

TorukMakto!

omängum fra'uti

From what I can tell they used about 3 seconds of audio out of all the SF footage.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Toruk Makto

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Ftiafpi

I wonder if we could ask for the footage from the SF shoot for our own personal uses.

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: Tsu'tey on March 05, 2010, 11:20:12 PM

nope, that's skawng. That lucky...  Skawng!

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on March 07, 2010, 01:03:28 PM
Quote from: Tsu'tey on March 05, 2010, 11:20:12 PM

nope, that's skawng. That lucky...  Skawng!

skxawng! skxawng! rutxe!  ;D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Nyx

Quote from: Ftiafpi on March 07, 2010, 12:45:44 PM
I wonder if we could ask for the footage from the SF shoot for our own personal uses.
Go for it. At the very least it would be fun to see. And you could probably get something educational out of it.

Tirea Aean

yeah it would be pretty epic to get my hands on all the raw footage and such from both sides...wonder if that is possible...hmmm XD

Karyu Amawey

Oel ayngati kameie

Toruk Makto

I had a color printout with me in SF that they got footage of. Or they may have taken it right from th net... I just wish there had been more on the amazing amount of material for learning that has been produced by the people of LN.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

guest2859

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txura eyktan

omg!.. i wanna speak navi like those guys!.. well done folks!.. that was awesome! i wanna get in on that skype chat room.. where is it? =D
'Awve ultxari ohengeyä, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi.

Quote from: Txura eyktan on March 14, 2010, 02:52:59 PM
omg!.. i wanna speak navi like those guys!.. well done folks!.. that was awesome! i wanna get in on that skype chat room.. where is it? =D

NOOOOO Not Skype! Come to the TeamSpeak Server. Yes... that's it... come here... right there...

Txura eyktan

wow..thank you..  i think i lost my connection but wioll log on again soon =D  THANK YOU! =D
'Awve ultxari ohengeyä, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi.