Na'vi Language Workshop

Started by Payoang, September 08, 2010, 11:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

Taronyu just got drunk off of one glass...wow, this is going to be amazing.

Prrton

Quote from: Ftiafpi on October 02, 2010, 02:12:06 AM
Taronyu just got drunk off of one glass...wow, this is going to be amazing.

Please,

For the love of Eywa!

GO

TO

SLEEP!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Payoang

Nyx

xD Keep an eye on them, ma Prrton. *

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ftiafpi

Skxawng

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

omängum fra'uti

Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Ftiafpi

Payoang

Hahah. So much to not posting that image :D

Taronyu

Why am I always the only one drinking? On a completely unrelated note, I look very happy.

Also, this is awesome.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Taronyu on October 03, 2010, 10:51:26 AM
Why am I always the only one drinking? On a completely unrelated note, I look very happy.

Because we all know that your talent in linguistics truly shines when you have a little bit of Miller Light in your blood.  ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Taronyu

I was only drinking european beer, actually. Miller light is awful.

In other news, I hope people have the newest versions of the dictionary. I also updated it, so if you're reading this for the first time, chances are you don't.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Taronyu on October 03, 2010, 11:04:43 AM
I was only drinking european beer, actually. Miller light is awful.

Ah, ok... so it was Heineken, or similar?

Quote from: Taronyu on October 03, 2010, 11:04:43 AM
In other news, I hope people have the newest versions of the dictionary. I also updated it, so if you're reading this for the first time, chances are you don't.

Done and done. ;)

judytuna

He brought the tribes together in a time of great sadness. Every Na'vi child knows the story. There have been only five since the First Songs.

He is... Skxawng Makto.

Seze

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

wm.annis

Quote from: Seze on October 04, 2010, 07:18:13 PM
Wow...

It was better when Judy ran up, shouting, "Make tsaheylu, Taronyu!" and so on from the film.  ;D

Prrton

Quote from: wm.annis on October 04, 2010, 07:20:32 PM
Wow...

It was better when Judy ran up, shouting, "Make tsaheylu, Taronyu!" and so on from the film.  ;D

Xelloss is supposed to have a stop motion sequence of it.

Seriously, when Judy screamed out "Tsaheylu, Taronyu, Tsaheylu!" in the midst of all of this I thought I was going to soil myself laughing.

I'm going to do my pix now. I didn't get that many, but some of them are really good.

Xelloss probably had so many his airplane wouldn't even fly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seze

Quote from: Prrton on October 04, 2010, 07:40:12 PM
Quote from: wm.annis on October 04, 2010, 07:20:32 PM
Wow...

It was better when Judy ran up, shouting, "Make tsaheylu, Taronyu!" and so on from the film.  ;D

Xelloss is supposed to have a stop motion sequence of it.

Seriously, when Judy screamed out "Tsaheylu, Taronyu, Tsaheylu!" in the midst of all of this I thought I was going to soil myself laughing.

I'm going to do my pix now. I didn't get that many, but some of them are really good.

Xelloss probably had so many his airplane wouldn't even fly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait to see all the pictures from the event.  Sounds like it was a pretty good time... 

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Eyamsiyu

I'm realizing VERY quickly that Mr. Taronyu is quite the party animal...

Hmm... maybe whatever that name is in Na'vi, we should call him that as a "nickname"