New Details: Avatar Collector's Edition (68min Del. Scenes, 3hr+ Special Feat.)

Started by GCTHawk7, September 19, 2010, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Quote from: judytuna on October 08, 2010, 10:00:08 PM
Quote from: Kì'eyawn on October 08, 2010, 03:37:22 PM
Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on October 08, 2010, 02:56:24 PM
If you are signed up with the Avatar project, they have a really good deal on the Blu-Ray (non bust) set. I believe you can sign up with the Avatar project on the official movie website.

Good to know, irayo  :)

I'm signed up (it's the thing where you entered the code from the original dvd release, right?), but I don't think there's a way to log in or anything, and the links on the avatar movie website just take you to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UESJLA/   ... is that the deal, or am I missing something?
When you signed up, did you check the box that said you wanted to receive emails from the Avatar program? It seems weird that you didn't get the email deal--the one I got just said I could get $5 off the Blu-ray disc set. As I don't have a Blu-ray player it's useless to me. :P

archaic

Well I'm prolly gonna buy me a Blu-Ray drive for the internet/typewriter/thingy. ;D
If I can.

Otherwise I'll get a player :o
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Puvomun

Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

judytuna

Quote from: Ekirä on October 08, 2010, 10:37:15 PM
When you signed up, did you check the box that said you wanted to receive emails from the Avatar program? It seems weird that you didn't get the email deal--the one I got just said I could get $5 off the Blu-ray disc set. As I don't have a Blu-ray player it's useless to me. :P

ma Ekirä, yes, I did, and I just checked my spam folder. Originally, those Avatar program emails hadn't been getting sent to spam (how's that for tense and aspect? the "getting sent to spam" is a finished action hahaha), but my last two WERE sent to spam. So I found them. Irayo for the heads-up =) =)

Ekirä

Quote from: judytuna on October 10, 2010, 04:02:48 PM
ma Ekirä, yes, I did, and I just checked my spam folder. Originally, those Avatar program emails hadn't been getting sent to spam (how's that for tense and aspect? the "getting sent to spam" is a finished action hahaha), but my last two WERE sent to spam. So I found them. Irayo for the heads-up =) =)

Ahh okay. Good to know everything worked out. ;D

Kxeyo

Quote from: Le'eylan on October 10, 2010, 02:41:04 PM
Oe ke tsun tslivam;

Europayä Yu.E.Seyäsì lu keteng  :-\

Tse, tsa'u livu keteng? The 6 Discs worry me a bit? Shouldn't it be a 3 Disc Edition?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Roiki

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on October 11, 2010, 03:52:49 AM
Tse, tsa'u livu keteng? The 6 Discs worry me a bit? Shouldn't it be a 3 Disc Edition?

The 6-disc edition just has both blu-ray and DVD disc versions of it.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

and i think the other 3-4 discs are all of the deleted scenes and optional commentary. cant wait for that!

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Puvomun

Quick, feed the calendar some kava and convince it that it's November 16th!

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Maria TunVrrtep

"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Puvomun

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Maria TunVrrtep

Mine might be longer.  I may have to wait for Amazon to ship on the 16th.   :'(  :-\
    Margaret Drabble

Yayo

Yes! The USD is weaker! We have nearly reached the point of equilibrium (sorry for the Economics lingo). That means I can buy the boxed set off of Amazon.. for extremely cheap! ;D

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Maria TunVrrtep

Margaret Drabble

Yayo

Die Economics, die! I have actually joined a group on Facebook called "I hate Economics" and also liked every page dissing Economics. Maybe I should own economicssucks.org .com and .net

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Puvomun

Ngopyu ayvurä.