New Details: Avatar Collector's Edition (68min Del. Scenes, 3hr+ Special Feat.)

Started by GCTHawk7, September 19, 2010, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

xixou

Yayo

3 days remaining!
Cannot wait!

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

tsamna

Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Ftiafpi

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Puvomun

Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Kxeyo

Quote from: Le'eylan on November 15, 2010, 10:12:25 AM
Quote from: Puvomun on November 15, 2010, 10:10:39 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on November 15, 2010, 10:07:56 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on November 15, 2010, 10:06:45 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on November 15, 2010, 10:04:22 AM
My copy arrived today. But I'm not sure when I'll watch it.

SET!

Kehe, I'm not in the mood.

Tsahik! Our tsmukan is sick!

D: not in the mood????

Life has been difficult the last week...and still is. I'd like to forget everything and watch the movie, but I really can't do that.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Puvomun

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on November 15, 2010, 10:16:01 AM
Life has been difficult the last week...and still is. I'd like to forget everything and watch the movie, but I really can't do that.

Good luck dealing with it, ma tsmukan. If there is something I can do, like sending positive thoughts, good energy...

Eywa ngahu.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kì'eyawn

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on November 15, 2010, 10:16:01 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on November 15, 2010, 10:12:25 AM
Quote from: Puvomun on November 15, 2010, 10:10:39 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on November 15, 2010, 10:07:56 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on November 15, 2010, 10:06:45 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on November 15, 2010, 10:04:22 AM
My copy arrived today. But I'm not sure when I'll watch it.

SET!

Kehe, I'm not in the mood.

Tsahik! Our tsmukan is sick!

D: not in the mood????

Fìfmawnìl oeti 'eykefu keftxo.  I hope that everything gets better soon.
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

Amaya

*bounce* just got notification that mine's been shipped!  Gonna be on the edge of my seat until wed (expected arrival date)

Oelatem

I just got back from the store with my copy (DVD since I still don't have a Blu-Ray player or an HDTV).  The new opening alone is worth it!

One thing I do wonder about though: why did they put all 3 versions on 1 disc, only to have to do 2 parts for each one (basically how Lord of the Rings did their DVDs.)?  Wouldn't it have been easier to put full versions on individual discs?

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Oelatem on November 16, 2010, 10:40:08 AM
I just got back from the store with my copy (DVD since I still don't have a Blu-Ray player or an HDTV).  The new opening alone is worth it!

One thing I do wonder about though: why did they put all 3 versions on 1 disc, only to have to do 2 parts for each one (basically how Lord of the Rings did their DVDs.)?  Wouldn't it have been easier to put full versions on individual discs?
Hmmm, perhaps some version share the same scenes and that's why?

Puvomun

Quote from: Ftiafpi on November 16, 2010, 11:39:30 AM

Hmmm, perhaps some version share the same scenes and that's why?
Srane, that would make sense. They may have several XMLs pulling in the proper scenes for each version.
(Tech Na'vi leaves now)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Kerame Pxel Nume

No. What you do is you split up the different movies into common and different segments and tie those together in each version using title playlists.