Sam and Zoë officially on board for 2, 3 and 4!

Started by Toruk Makto, January 14, 2014, 05:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyevame Ikran

Ma Blue Elf, eventhough there is DNA but there is not Uniltìrontok Maktoyu, how the body can be control?
By the way, I agree with 'Eylan Ayfalulukanä
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

archaic

Same psionic link technology as the Avatars.

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on January 17, 2014, 03:26:20 PM
I would have left him for the aynantang to finish off.
Yuck! No thanks.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Kiyevame Ikran

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

hemmond

Well it depends... Maybe not anyone is compatible with DNA avatar breeding. :) Also it takes a lot of money to grow ONE of them... And he was simply a head of security, so he wasn't supposed to leave the base much... So his Avatar would only gather dust (or die starving. :D ).

Personally I think that dead characters will return in flashbacks, not in the real timeline. :) So it'll be memories, dreams and that stuff. :D
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

CyanRachel

Quote from: Toruk Makto on January 14, 2014, 05:16:23 PM
The official announcement is going out now that Sam Worthington and Zoë Saldana will be back for all of the sequels.  Not unexpected, but it is now a a certainty.

Yay -- glad to hear it!  :D
Now hopefully filming will commence sometime this year, if all goes well.  8)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)