Site update 01/13/2010

Started by Payoang, January 14, 2010, 04:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

More forum organization!

• New Category: General Discussion
  • Avatar 2 - With the press release of a sequel, go post your thoughts, ideas, speculations, and news about Avatar 2 here!

Taronyu

Quote from: Seabass on January 14, 2010, 04:21:53 AM
  • Anime - I see you, otakus.

Mannn...just when I thought that this place at least didn't encapsulate all of my nerd needs....

Payoang

Let's see, what else is missing on the forums?

Taronyu

Hahaha. I love that graph.

WHERE IS HTE POKEMON SECTION I WANT IT NOW PLEASE NOW>

Payoang

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Well, at least we arn't as geeky as those Star Trek guys!

You do know, that by law of the internet, this time tomorrow there will be a news artical stating that the first Na'vi style wedding has taken place...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

that would be me.... on the headlines...
lol

well, no. maybe not. maybe someone will have beaten me to it ><
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Ftiafpi

Great changes, I was just about to suggest something like a general discussion forum.

(I guess by your graph I'm a teir 2 nerd, two down from science fic/fantasy fan)

Étienne

Damn they're like way to many different sections.

And lol erotic furries! Man that some sad stuff.
<.<
>.>
<.<
>.>
Riiiight

Toruk Makto

Nice to know we are all destined to become erotic furries.

(Na'vi don't have fur)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Coyote

At least to have a proper Na'vi wedding, the participants would have to be some seriously buff mo-fos. It is relatively easy to hide that Doritos gut under layers of Klingon armor.  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Coyote on January 14, 2010, 11:41:14 AM
At least to have a proper Na'vi wedding, the participants would have to be some seriously buff mo-fos. It is relatively easy to hide that Doritos gut under layers of Klingon armor.  ;)

lol, yeah I'm not looking forward to the abundance of blue painted "chubby" people that will undoubtedly show up at cons and during Halloween. Nothing against you guys/gals it's just there's some costumes you can't pull off.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-Smiles- If I decide to do that, I'll have the pleasure of knowing I'll be one of the skinny people with some acual buff to pull it off.

... That is, If I can figure out how to make myself taller.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on January 14, 2010, 01:16:03 PM
-Smiles- If I decide to do that, I'll have the pleasure of knowing I'll be one of the skinny people with some acual buff to pull it off.

Same, I'm actually 6' and quite lanky with enough tone so I can definitely pull off a Na'vi.

Toruk Makto

I need to lose about 20 lbs   :'(

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Txepäsiyu on January 14, 2010, 01:41:50 PM
I need to lose about 20 lbs   :'(

Oh, that's not bad, but if you want to being a good looking Na'vi seems like a great opportunity to get in shape.

Toruk Makto

Oh yeah. I have a real incentive to get in shape for the first time in many years. I plan to do so.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on January 14, 2010, 07:47:18 AM
Well, at least we arn't as geeky as those Star Trek guys!

You do know, that by law of the internet, this time tomorrow there will be a news artical stating that the first Na'vi style wedding has taken place...

:D I suppose so. Though actually that gave me an idea. I'v always imagined that whomever I eventually "tie-the-knot" with (sì tsaheylu hu? ;D) that they would be of the personality to enjoy a nice, classic, attractively styled wedding but that every couple of anniverseries or so we would do a "vows renewal" of sorts and really get creative and wild, have a blast. A Na'vi style wedding in a very amazonian jungle locale would be very nice (everyone decked out head to toe as Na'vi). I've always fancied the idea of an extravagant "Final Fantsy" style wedding as well, and really go overboard with the outfit/armour design. (the outfit design would be my favorite part)

Just some ideas I was tossing around. Maybe someday when I'm rich and snagged that special someone we can make it onto that show "Platinum Weddings"  :D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 14, 2010, 09:17:05 AM
Great changes, I was just about to suggest something like a general discussion forum.

(I guess by your graph I'm a teir 2 nerd, two down from science fic/fantasy fan)

Awwww maaaan. I'm all the way at the bottom. lol jk.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Étienne

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 14, 2010, 01:24:48 PM
Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on January 14, 2010, 01:16:03 PM

Same, I'm actually 6' and quite lanky with enough tone so I can definitely pull off a Na'vi.

I'm right there with you.