THE NEW TRAILER

Started by Le'eylan, July 16, 2010, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Now I sure of that I will go again!!! I'm sure my dad wants to see it again, because I wanted to see again and my dad also wants to see it again and my dad saw it 2 times!! Not because I told him to see it, but because he also wants to see it!!! I've got an awesome dad!!!
So after the first we go again, I have seen it 7 times in cinema and my dad 3 times!!

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on July 20, 2010, 08:36:34 AM
:(... Will it be released as DVD then?
The extended will have 40 minutes of unseen footage and before I watched this trailer I saw a second of unseen footage in a cosmic gate remix of I See You on youtube, but it didn't reveal anything new, it was just Jake in the link-pod and camera going away to the left, nothing special
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

archaic

Huh?

40 min new material in, total length 8 min longer = 32 min of original avatar footage edited out?
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txantslusam Skxawng

The DVD will get 40 minutes of extra footage, if that still is correct.

The re-release will only have 8 extra minutes, because then its hits the maximum amount of time.

Atsawl

re-release wont be good?
8 minutes

Txantslusam Skxawng

It already holds 162 minutes and the maximum amount of time for Imax was 170 minutes I thought, I first thought the same, why should I pay for 8 minutes extra when the extended DVD ( / Blu-ray ) will be out this year. But when I saw the trailer I was convinced. I NEED TO SEE IT!!!! hrh

Atsawl

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 06, 2010, 03:21:19 PM
It already holds 162 minutes and the maximum amount of time for Imax was 170 minutes I thought, I first thought the same, why should I pay for 8 minutes extra when the extended DVD ( / Blu-ray ) will be out this year. But when I saw the trailer I was convinced. I NEED TO SEE IT!!!! hrh

HRH. i wont pay for 8 minutes :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Anakin on August 06, 2010, 03:26:09 PM

Me neither, cuz my dad will pay!
WIN!

Atsawl

Ekirä

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 06, 2010, 03:26:53 PM

Me neither, cuz my dad will pay!
WIN!

Exactly the same with me. WIN! My dad is great. We both love AVTR. And he pays for it. :) ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ekirä on August 06, 2010, 11:54:43 PM
Exactly the same with me. WIN! My dad is great. We both love AVTR. And he pays for it. :) ;D
Also the same here :P My dad wanted to see it a third time when it was playing, but just the day we wanted to go, it wasn't in the cinemas anymore. :(

Ekirä

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 07, 2010, 04:13:57 AM
Also the same here :P My dad wanted to see it a third time when it was playing, but just the day we wanted to go, it wasn't in the cinemas anymore. :(

My dad and I saw it three times in theaters, we managed to sneak in one last showing before it disappeared. ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ekirä on August 07, 2010, 09:10:23 AM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 07, 2010, 04:13:57 AM

My dad and I saw it three times in theaters, we managed to sneak in one last showing before it disappeared. ;D
My dad saw it 2 times and I saw it 6 times :P

Atsawl

My dad saw it 5 times and I saw it 2 times

archaic

I'll be buying it, don't need to think about it too hard.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Atsawl

I dont know why buying?  i love. i want watch always

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Txantslusam Skxawng

Jake is keeping his eyes closed, he doesn't want to go blind :P And I love the music of both trailers! Does anyone know the names of those two songs?

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Txantslusam Skxawng

Irayo ma Le'eylan!

( And why are they always so short..... )