Toruk - The FIrst Flight ... Cirque du Soleil Press Event

Started by Toruk Makto, October 29, 2015, 05:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on November 02, 2015, 12:09:21 PM
"On October 28th, 2015 Cirque du Soleil unveiled TORUK – The First Flight with a press event in Bossier City, Louisiana. About 50 members of the media from the US and Canada (plus a few AVATAR super fans & Cirque super fans) came into town for the opportunity to get a preview of the show and go behind the scenes with this incredible creation team. These are images from the presentation."
Well, it looks very good and everything looks very realistic. Hell, pity that America is too far...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Toliman

Quote from: Blue Elf on November 15, 2015, 06:09:06 AM
Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on November 02, 2015, 12:09:21 PM
"On October 28th, 2015 Cirque du Soleil unveiled TORUK – The First Flight with a press event in Bossier City, Louisiana. About 50 members of the media from the US and Canada (plus a few AVATAR super fans & Cirque super fans) came into town for the opportunity to get a preview of the show and go behind the scenes with this incredible creation team. These are images from the presentation."
Well, it looks very good and everything looks very realistic. Hell, pity that America is too far...
Same here  :(

Vawmataw

The locations and the dates are here: https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/toruk/tour-dates#modal_video
My hometown is in the list and I will be one of the spectators. :)
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toliman

Quote from: Vawmataw on November 17, 2015, 05:16:47 PM
The locations and the dates are here: https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/toruk/tour-dates#modal_video
My hometown is in the list and I will be one of the spectators. :)
Nice for you  :D
But for me this is too far ...  :(

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Ma Kamaliehope sì Blue Elf, you should consider saving your Euros (and whatever the currency in in the Czech Republic) and join us in July. In addition to being with the group, I'd love to do some astronomy with Kamaliehope, and some language learning with Blue Elf! And of course, either (or both) of you are welcome to visit when the show finally mkes its way out here. (Not scheduled anywhere yet, in the far West. I'll drive as far as San Francisco/Salt Lake City/Las Vegas/Boisie, Idaho to see the show.)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]