Translation request

Started by Toruk Makto, June 04, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Ma frapo,
We received the follow in the webmaster's email box. Please feel free to assist this gentleman.

---

De : Cyril Fernandez
Envoyé : mardi 1 mai 2018 22:53
À : [email protected]
Objet : Need your help for translate a text

Hello!
My name is Mr.Fernandez Cyril.
With my familly, we would like create a time capsule, and we would like input a little text in various language. Can you help us for translate the text in Na'vi ? please?

If you want to help us, the text in english is :
"Hello, my name is Bakou Hearthless!! Nice to meet you ! I am exploring space with my weather balloon. If you want to send me back home, could you contact Mr.FERNANDEZ Cyril by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone on +336 22 69 46 44 / +333 80 47 55 38 or by mail at this address 4 rue de la tournelle 21560 Couternon France. Thank you for your help! "

Thank you for your help.
Mr.Fernandez

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Mako

Quote from: Toruk Makto on June 04, 2018, 08:49:38 AM
Ma frapo,
We received the follow in the webmaster's email box. Please feel free to assist this gentleman.

---

De : Cyril Fernandez
Envoyé : mardi 1 mai 2018 22:53
À : [email protected]
Objet : Need your help for translate a text

Hello!
My name is Mr.Fernandez Cyril.
With my familly, we would like create a time capsule, and we would like input a little text in various language. Can you help us for translate the text in Na'vi ? please?

If you want to help us, the text in english is :
"Hello, my name is Bakou Hearthless!! Nice to meet you ! I am exploring space with my weather balloon. If you want to send me back home, could you contact Mr.FERNANDEZ Cyril by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone on +336 22 69 46 44 / +333 80 47 55 38 or by mail at this address 4 rue de la tournelle 21560 Couternon France. Thank you for your help! "

Thank you for your help.
Mr.Fernandez

Translated text, as requested:

"Kaltxì, fko oeru syaw Bakou Hearthless! Smon nìprrte'! Fa yafkeykä langyu oel ngipit lerang. Txo nga nivew fpive' oet kelkune, sweylu txo ngal upxaret fpive' oeru fa e-mail ro [email protected], mokrifa ro +336 22 69 46 44 / +333 80 47 55 38, fu aylì'ufa ro senge alu 4 Rue de la Tournelle 21560 Couternon France. Ngeyä srungìri irayo seiyi ngaru!"

Weather Balloon proved to be an interesting challenge to translate. It was suggested elsewhere that "yafkeykä inanyu alusìng" might would work as well.

I'm going to email this to him.

Toruk Makto

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Vawmataw

I support Mako's translation.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu