Anyone wanna practice?

Started by ~SevinTanhi~, April 24, 2013, 11:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~SevinTanhi~

Kaltxì oeyä ma smuktu,Oel ngati kameie :
I was wanting to practice Na'vi with you all. :) Please, provide a translation. I'm still a beginner xD ;)

Kaltxì oeyä ma smuktu! Ayngaru lu fpom srak?

Plumps

Kaltxì ma (oeyä) SevinTanhì,

irayo. Lu fpom. Ngaru tut?

'Efu ngeyn nì'it. Fìtseng lu trr'ongmaw ulte zene oe kivä tsengne tìkangkemä ye'rìn.

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì mengaru!

Tse, pelun mipa kìng fìtseng? Oe tsun rivun pxeya kìngit nìNa'vi:
The Spam in Na'vi thread, Pivängkxo nìNa'vi ko (nìmun) fu Tìpängkxo Kìng. ;)

New ngal fìlì'fyat leNa'vi mì ngeyä lì'fya, tsakrr pamrel si mì [desc=ngeyä lì'fya][/desc]. :)

Eywa angahu!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

~SevinTanhi~

Oel ngati kameie Irayo ma Plumps ke tslolam eo ulte
Oe lu nìltsan irayo :D

Kaltxì ma Tìtstewan! Oel ngati ma smukan, ulte irayo

Ayngaruyä aytrr nìltsan?

(I mean the last part for both of you, i'm not quite sure if that's how you say it though.)  ;D

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì ma ~SevinTanhi~! Kame ngat!

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 25, 2013, 12:09:57 AM
Kaltxì mengaru!

Tse, pelun mipa txele fìtseng? Oel tsun rivun pxeya txele nìNa'vi:
The Spam in Na'vi thread, Pivängkxo nìNa'vi ko (nìmun) fu Tìpängkxo Kìng. ;)

New ngal fìlì'fyat leNa'vi mì ngeyä lì'fya, tsakrr pamrel si mì [desc=ngeyä lì'fya][/desc]. :)

Eywa angahu!

lu oeru tìpawm alu Srake lu sìltsana säfpìl fwa ngivop "sticky"a kìngit mì /beginners a syaw "Beginners Practice Chat"? Omum oel futa fkeytok tsapxehìng slä tìkan lu keteng ulte tsengit ke run fkol nìftue.

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tirea Aean on April 25, 2013, 06:37:24 AM
lu oeru tìpawm alu Srake lu sìltsana säfpìl fwa ngivop "sticky"a kìngit mì /beginners a syaw "Beginners Practice Chat"? Omum oel futa fkeytok tsapxehìng slä tìkan lu keteng ulte tsengit ke run fkol nìftue.

Fpìl oel futa tsasäfpìl sìltsan lu nìngay

QuoteTse, pelun mipa txele kìng fìtseng? Oel tsun rivun pxeya txele kìngit nìNa'vi

QuoteAyngaruyä aytrr nìltsan?
Hmm, if you want to ask "Is day of you two good?" (or better: "Do you two have a good day?"), use:
Srake lu mengaru trr lefpom?
You question sounds like "Are both of your two days good?" (mengeyä mesrr lefpom lu, srak?) :)
Anyway, good attempts.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tìtstewan

Fpìl oel futa tsasäfpìl sìltsan lu nìngay kop. Oe srung sayi tsakem. :)

Quote from: Blue Elf on April 25, 2013, 07:15:19 AM
QuoteTse, pelun mipa txele kìng fìtseng? Oel tsun rivun pxeya txele kìngit nìNa'vi
Irayo! I just took the word 'topic' in my mind...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Taronyu Leleioae

ma Tirea, oel fpole' 'upxareti ngaru fì'uteri...

Alyara Arati

I have set up a poll regarding this question.  Please take the time to vote!  :-*

http://forum.learnnavi.org/beginners/beginner-navi-chat-thread/msg582754/#msg582754
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

~SevinTanhi~

Kaltxì ma frapo! Oe ke fpìl ha pxay pongu za'u ne tok kìng! :D
Irayo ma Blue Elf :)
Oel pxel tsa'u txele txan nìtxan ma Tirea Aean 

Kemaweyan

Kaltxì, ma tsmuke. Prrte' lu oer fwa tok fìtsengit tutel a new nivume lì'fyati leNa'vi ulte fmi pivängkxo :) Tsari oe nìteng tsivun srung sivi. Sìlpey oe, faylì'ut nga tsivun tslivam. Txokefyaw ralpayeng oe...

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

~SevinTanhi~

Ngati kameie ma Kemaweyan  I'm sorry but I really don't understand much of what you said  :-[ Do you think you could translate rutxe? I'm still a beginner xD
Irayo ma oeyä smukan  :D

Ngaru lu fpom srake?     ;D

How would you say "I love learning Na'vi" in Na'vi? I've always wondered that  :) I thought maybe it would be "Oe yawne nume Na'viyä"? I don't know how to do lenition yet, just to note that :) The only way I know the lenition on "Kameie" is because i've seen it done that way before, and because of Ngay Nume.   ;D

~SevinTanhi~

Oh just a note xD I just watched the slides on the Ngay Nume website. xD That's mostly how I know "Oel Ngati Kameie" Because of the "L" at the end of "Oe" and the "ti" at the "nga" and the "ie" at the end of "kame". But i'll just figure out more of the other lenition some other time, I think right now I need to practice more before I go on to the harder lenition,.  ;D I already know like the "ti" and "il" those are pretty fun to do, they're two of my favorites ;D Na'vi is such a fun language, I love it!  ;D Do you guys have any tips, like that have worked for you? I also use memrise.
Irayo ma oeyä tsmuktu,ngati kameie :)

Kemaweyan

Ngaytxoa, ma tsmuke. Pxiset oel tsa'upxaret ralpìyeng...

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Blue Elf

QuoteKaltxì, ma tsmuke. Prrte' lu oer fwa tok fìtsengit tutel a new nivume lì'fyati leNa'vi ulte fmi pivängkxo Smiley Tsari oe nìteng tsivun srung sivi. Sìlpey oe, faylì'ut nga tsivun tslivam. Txokefyaw ralpayeng oe...
Hello my sister. It's pleasureble for me that here are people which want to learn Na'vi language and try to chat. :) Regarding this I can help too. I hope that you can understand these words. If not, I'll translate

I suggest to move to this thread - this is newly created thread for beginners to practice - you are welcome there. I see there still old known faces :)

BTW, speaking about lenition - it is something different than you think. Lenition is process which changes some letters after some prefixes. Adpositions a prefixes marked in dictionary by + at the end (like wä+, ay+, pxe+, ay+, mì+ etc.) triggers lenitions, which changes:
kx->k
tx->t
px->p
ts->s
t->s
p->f
k->h
'->nothing

Examples:
ay+'eylan = ayeylan
me+tsmukan = mesmukan
mì+ kelutral = mì helutral

Irayo ma oeyä tsmukan -> thank you my brother (tsmukan = 1 brother, smukan = 4 and more brothers (aysmukan - when lenition occurs with ay+, ay is often removed))
Irayo ma oeyä tsmuktu,ngati kameie -> Thanks my brothers and sisters, I see you (tsmuktu = 1 sibling, smuktu = 4 and more siblings)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

Late to say what Blue Elf just said. There's a really cool Beginner's Na'vi Chat thread sticky over here:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/beginners/pivangkxo-ninavi-ko!-beginner-navi-chat-thread/

:D

~SevinTanhi~

Irayo ma oeyä smuktu  :) That REALLY helped a lot! Irayo! Thanks for the translation Kemaweyan :) I love leaning Na'vi, you all are soooo nice! I've never been to a website with such kind people! :)
I will check out that thread right away!  ;D

Ma frapo mì fìtsenge, I'm soooo sorry it took me this long to write back to you all, i've been very busy lately.  :(

Tirea Aean

Quote from: ~SevinTanhi~ on May 19, 2013, 08:31:13 PM
Irayo ma oeyä smuktu  :) That REALLY helped a lot! Irayo! Thanks for the translation Kemaweyan :) I love leaning Na'vi, you all are soooo nice! I've never been to a website with such kind people! :)
I will check out that thread right away!  ;D

Ma frapo mì fìtsenge, I'm soooo sorry it took me this long to write back to you all, i've been very busy lately.  :(

Awesome! No problem at all. :) I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying your time here! About being busy, We all know the feeling. ;D

~SevinTanhi~

Thank you so much for understanding :) Ngati kame ma tsmukan :D