Most of my cosplays

Started by Tirea Paluan, July 01, 2010, 07:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 09, 2010, 11:14:45 AM
Quote from: Virid'ian on July 09, 2010, 10:34:14 AM
Ma tsmuke, you're awesome. ;)

Thank u! Do you cosplay Virid'ian?

Unfortunately not. No time, no money, too ugly.. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 09, 2010, 11:22:58 AM

-____- NEVER say that about yourself! You are what you want to be, you are the master of your own universe and do not let anyone tell you otherwise! *hugs*

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 09, 2010, 11:21:51 AM
Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 09, 2010, 11:17:01 AM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 09, 2010, 10:58:09 AM
I get my fabric at Joaans which is probably why its so expensive...

Most likeley, smaller buisnesses and stores that specialize in fabrics are usually very expensive. Its best to look in a wearhouse or in a supercenter, places that sell other stuff besides fabrics, in that way they see the fabrics as just another item to sell rather than a specialty item.

A good idea indeed :D  do you use patterns?

Yeah, i make them out of posterboard but i mostly use clothing as models and i later adjust what im making to my liking. Its actually easier that way at least to me, but it works bwest for simple things like pants , shirts and skirts. I still have not made a full dress, im not that far along with my sewing XD

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 09, 2010, 11:27:36 AM
Quote from: Virid'ian on July 09, 2010, 11:22:58 AM

-____- NEVER say that about yourself! You are what you want to be, you are the master of your own universe and do not let anyone tell you otherwise! *hugs*

Thanks ;) But it's my very own opinion, and one of the things I'm not good at is a good appearance. ;)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 09, 2010, 11:30:20 AM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 09, 2010, 11:21:51 AM
Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 09, 2010, 11:17:01 AM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 09, 2010, 10:58:09 AM
I get my fabric at Joaans which is probably why its so expensive...

Most likeley, smaller buisnesses and stores that specialize in fabrics are usually very expensive. Its best to look in a wearhouse or in a supercenter, places that sell other stuff besides fabrics, in that way they see the fabrics as just another item to sell rather than a specialty item.

A good idea indeed :D  do you use patterns?

Yeah, i make them out of posterboard but i mostly use clothing as models and i later adjust what im making to my liking. Its actually easier that way at least to me, but it works bwest for simple things like pants , shirts and skirts. I still have not made a full dress, im not that far along with my sewing XD

Yea I try to do that too but it gets confusing for me...Maybe when I come into some money I'll go to a dept store and find something to inspire me.  Other then na'vi I've always wanted to play Dark from DNAngel.  I had this huge concept for the wings so they could move that was totally legit but really expensive...

Tirea Paluan

ooh! A dark cosplay would be awesome!!!!! You should go on cosplay.com and ask for some help on the wings! i have seen some pretty amazing ones on there.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

That's a good idea I hadn't thought of! 

Nanaki

OME ! I've never seen this awesome topic !

You're amazing and I love Final Fantasy too, your Rikku cosplay is ... so beautiful ! <3

Didn't think to made a cosplay from a FF7 character (like Tifa ?) ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Nanaki on July 09, 2010, 09:11:54 PM
OME ! I've never seen this awesome topic !

You're amazing and I love Final Fantasy too, your Rikku cosplay is ... so beautiful ! <3

Didn't think to made a cosplay from a FF7 character (like Tifa ?) ;D

I was considering making a Yuffie cosplay, but the KH version cuz i like the fishnet stokings she wears! XD
And thank you! Im gonna remake my rikku now that i have more experience with wigs and sewing, i want to make it as accurate as possible and do a beach shoot.

Nanaki

I'm not fan of yuffie, but it would be awesome if you made a yuffie cosplay :D I would really see that ! :P

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I'd love to be Jing too from The King Of Bandits. 

Do you have makeup tutorials or anything?  Or at least links to the ones you used?

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 12, 2010, 12:08:31 AM
I'd love to be Jing too from The King Of Bandits. 

Do you have makeup tutorials or anything?  Or at least links to the ones you used?

Im going to end up making a tutorial for Na'vi makeup, but not anytime soon because i would also like to do it with airbrush (show both ways)
What kind of makeup tutorial are you looking for exactly?

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I have no idea... I don't wear normal makeup and the only time I have ever worn stage makeup was once for our Haunted House last year and once because I was the only person int he room and my friend wanted to try something out... I don't know anything about Make up whatsoever...

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 12, 2010, 11:15:30 AM
I have no idea... I don't wear normal makeup and the only time I have ever worn stage makeup was once for our Haunted House last year and once because I was the only person int he room and my friend wanted to try something out... I don't know anything about Make up whatsoever...

Well then you should look up the basics on beauty techniques, like how to blend the foundation with the powders and blushes etc.
You can look on Google for makeup techniques or even buy a book from Borders for beauty makeup application.
For the more complicated things like thetrical makeups, its best to look on Youtube for tutorials (prosthetic application, how to do clown makeup, halloween makeup)
The web has everything, just write down your question and it will give you an answere.
You should also look for color charts and what kind of makeup is used for which purpose, it sounds complicated but its really simple once you get the hang of it.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Uh...whatever you say :D  As of now you are my makeup goddess and know everything :D  I can ask some of my friends too and maybe spend some time after school with the Makeup crew and see if they can help me once school gets started :)

Nanaki

Tirea Paluan, look on this website : http://www.bonjourcosplay.com/archive

There are many awesome cosplay !!

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 13, 2010, 12:18:45 PM
Uh...whatever you say :D  As of now you are my makeup goddess and know everything :D  I can ask some of my friends too and maybe spend some time after school with the Makeup crew and see if they can help me once school gets started :)

You should do that! It helps allot to experiment on ther people MUAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Elektrolurch

Tirea? Nanaki? I love you two. :)

And sorry for OT. :D

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 12:22:59 PM

LOL, yayy!!! LOVE!!! The world needs more of it!

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 23, 2010, 12:25:12 PM
Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 12:22:59 PM

LOL, yayy!!! LOVE!!! The world needs more of it!

Everyone does know that I'm a hippie, a Na'vi and full of love. :D