Most of my cosplays

Started by Tirea Paluan, July 01, 2010, 07:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Paluan

I re-made three of my old cosplays and had a wonderful profesional shoot with my BFF Rachel (Yuna)
More cosplays comming soon!

Rikku thief from Final fantasy X-2 Completely re-made in a week JUST for this shoot~

Me and my BFF as Yuna

PJ rikku? LOL

Freya from Chobits

Blue Chinagirl (original design)

Hope this page will load after putting so much stuff in it.... XD

Robert Nantangä Tirea

I saw these on cosplay.com, they're fantastic, but I ESPECIALLY love your Fran! It's PERFECT! (*loves fran btw*)  ;D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on July 01, 2010, 11:49:00 PM
I saw these on cosplay.com, they're fantastic, but I ESPECIALLY love your Fran! It's PERFECT! (*loves fran btw*)  ;D

Thanks! Fran is actually in my "remakes list" I want to make the armor look like actual armor. It was my actual first 100% self made cosplay, so i didnt have too much experience. Now its different and im gonna go all out with her!
(Fran's bow is the same bow that I use for Neytiri XD)

P.A.'li makto

Is that you, too, ma Tirea Paluan? Wow! What colour is your hair, actually?

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 02, 2010, 10:14:24 AM
Is that you, too, ma Tirea Paluan? Wow! What colour is your hair, actually?

Yes they are all me, and none are my real hair XD! This is my real hair (not too pretty):

Im not sure what color it is naturally because I have been dying it since i was 12! Its also my first time with dark hair, i dont like it much though. XP

P.A.'li makto

You are very lucky to look good with each hair colour!

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 02, 2010, 10:24:10 AM
You are very lucky to look good with each hair colour!

lol, thank you! My favorite is actually the blue hair though! XD I wish i had long blue hair!

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Kxeyey on July 03, 2010, 03:09:09 AM
aww i actually love your natural hair it is like the girl from underworld if you put some loose rag curls in it :->

Hmmm kinda is now that i look at it, mine is just messier!

Memnonic

WOW, your Rikku cosplay is just... AMAZING! That's perfectly made and detailed one, good work! I have never been much a fan of Final Fantasy, but that just made me go WOW.

And your Freya cosplay looks cute ^^
Moje GG - 6551584, przedstawiać się jak coś. Chętnie spotkam się z ludźmi z Trójmiasta i okolic w celu ćwiczenia wymowy Na'vi. ^^

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I wish I had enough money to cosplay everyone I wanted to...

They are all very very nice :D

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 08, 2010, 01:45:19 PM

It really does not have to cost allot to make a cosplay, you just need to know where to shop and know exactly what to buy, thats all.
Do you know how to sew?

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 08, 2010, 07:51:02 PM

It really does not have to cost allot to make a cosplay, you just need to know where to shop and know exactly what to buy, thats all.
Do you know how to sew?

Oh yes!  I am head of Costumes in my schools Drama department.  I had to (hand) sew six dresses in about a week cuz our machines all broke...

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 08, 2010, 10:34:57 PM

Do you know how to sew?

Oh yes!  I am head of Costumes in my schools Drama department.  I had to (hand) sew six dresses in about a week cuz our machines all broke...

Then start making some cosplays girl!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 08, 2010, 10:37:24 PM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 08, 2010, 10:34:57 PM

Do you know how to sew?

Then start making some cosplays girl!

It's the fabric that's the issue.  I can't afford it and it's sooooo expensive, even with 40% off coupons...  And I'm so bad with makeup and stuff cuz I'm purely costumes and pit only.

Tirea Paluan

Where do you buy fabric from? You can buy it cheap in WallMart and they usually bring a pretty interesting selection. I found REALLY good quality lycra for only $4.50 a yard, when in other stores even the thinnest lycra is over $9.00 a yard, so you really need to look around. Also you can look online, and they give good deals and their selection is amazing so I think shopping online for large ammounts of rare fabric is your best bet and look in WallMart for smaller ammounts.

Im no good when i comes to make up either beleive it or not, i actually just recently learned how to use makeup and its because of my Neytiri cosplay. Before that i didnt know squat about thetrical makeup, i learned everything online esspesialy on Youtube and just experimenting on myself. When there is a will, there is a way! XD

Elektrolurch

Ma tsmuke, you're awesome. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I get my fabric at Joaans which is probably why its so expensive...

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 09, 2010, 10:34:14 AM
Ma tsmuke, you're awesome. ;)

Thank u! Do you cosplay Virid'ian?

Tirea Paluan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 09, 2010, 10:58:09 AM

Most likeley, smaller buisnesses and stores that specialize in fabrics are usually very expensive. Its best to look in a wearhouse or in a supercenter, places that sell other stuff besides fabrics, in that way they see the fabrics as just another item to sell rather than a specialty item.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Tirea Paluan on July 09, 2010, 11:17:01 AM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 09, 2010, 10:58:09 AM

Most likeley, smaller buisnesses and stores that specialize in fabrics are usually very expensive. Its best to look in a wearhouse or in a supercenter, places that sell other stuff besides fabrics, in that way they see the fabrics as just another item to sell rather than a specialty item.

A good idea indeed :D  do you use patterns?