20+
11 (14.7%)
every day
19 (25.3%)
every day + before sleeping
37 (49.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Esperanto

Yes, hopefully one day we will get to hear the recording sessions from the film.
Lu Oeyä Ikranit ulte ayoe 'awsiteng mivakto.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

We're also missing the track from the scene where Neytiri shows her Ikran to Jake the first time and the one When she shows him the pa'li.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Rain

I've listened to "Jake's First Flight" so much that I sing along now...
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Quote from: Rain on February 22, 2010, 04:26:28 PM

I do that too! I've also worked on the translation ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Lenewa txe'lan

can you write the lyrics please  ;D

Quote from: Lenewa txe'lan on February 22, 2010, 04:35:50 PM

can you write the lyrics please  ;D

Nop because no one knows them yet. But I can link you to the topic where we're trying to find them :D

http://forum.learnnavi.org/official-soundtrack-music/lyrics-jake's-first-flight/

Rain

Irayo to the tenth power! The "Utral lay..." part sung by the soloist is beyond beautiful to me and may make a good lullaby for any future ayeveng...
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Quote from: Rain on February 22, 2010, 06:15:02 PM
Irayo to the tenth power! The "Utral lay..." part sung by the soloist is beyond beautiful to me and may make a good lullaby for any future ayeveng...

Yeah that's actually the part I helped translated. I would say it is the best part of the whole soundtrack.

Atoki Atanyä

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 22, 2010, 06:17:12 PM

Yeah that's actually the part I helped translated. I would say it is the best part of the whole soundtrack.

I'm still confused on the end of each line she sings; It kind of sounds like "mai wei" (phonetical of course)

I was debating as to whether this could possibly just be "calm", but the pronunciation is off :(

So confuuused.....
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Quote from: Atoki Atanyä on February 23, 2010, 07:58:28 AM

I'm still confused on the end of each line she sings; It kind of sounds like "mai wei" (phonetical of course)

I was debating as to whether this could possibly just be "calm", but the pronunciation is off :(

So confuuused.....

No it definitely sound more like "layoe". I think that in the time that song was written, the plural was "lay" instead of "ay" because we can also hear "layrina".

Atoki Atanyä

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 23, 2010, 08:45:32 AM
Quote from: Atoki Atanyä on February 23, 2010, 07:58:28 AM

So confuuused.....

No it definitely sound more like "layoe". I think that in the time that song was written, the plural was "lay" instead of "ay" because we can also hear "layrina".

Txan irayo. That does indeed make both great sense and solves the problem of lyrics. Cheers.

+1 Internet Karmas to you :)
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Kesìltsamsiyu

Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on January 24, 2010, 09:17:36 PM
i count on my itune 140 time and the most played are "Jake first flight" at 156 time played

I've listened to it all the way through maybe 4 times. As deficient as it sounds, I don't listen to it much because I enjoy things less when I've heard them so well that I know everything about them. It kind of takes away from the charm.
Phase I: IPTG -> GFP
Phase III: Avatar Botany

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Is it just me, or to you guys think some of these songs could be classics one day? "becoming one with the people-becoming ione with neytiri" seems to me the most likely choice if it does happen

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

zakovirka

How many time have i listend the whole soundtrack?
OK) When i go to school i listen to it,when i sitting on the lessons i listen to it,when i eat i listen to it,even when i sleep i listen to it.
I forgot about minimal techno cos this ost is brilliant!!! 8)

jasgor9

Oh my gosh over a hundred times lol?!? I have listened to it a lot, but wow I fail in this category lol.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

in the past 2 days (thats when i got it) i have listened 2 it 20 plus while going 2 sleep and still going

Nanaki

I am always listening the soundtrack (even at school) 24/24
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Tanhì Atan

In the car.  It's on disk repeat, so a lot.  Favorite tracks are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13 & 14.  11/Grace's Lab is poignant, like the weaving of cords in a tapestry.  I especially like the percussion in 5/One of the People, 7/First Flight & 12/Gathering Na'vi clans, the bells in 4/Bioluminescence, and the Andean pipes in 3/Pure Spirits.
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.
Tirea eyktan ta ean-a tanhì lu.

O.C. shapeshifter is socially clueless.  Now that explains a lot.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.

Nanaki

I didn't count how many times i've listened the whole soundtrack, but approximatively 10/12 times by day !!
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

Is sad Avatar is leavings IMAX, listening to track 10 now. At least we can still see it in 2d. Not the same but it will have to do.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^