11 (14.7%)
every day
19 (25.3%)
every day + before sleeping
37 (49.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Seze on March 29, 2010, 12:09:59 PM
I just checked my iTunes play count for the OST and its at 125.  Looking back, it should be a lot higher than that since I got the OST right after I left the Midnight opening of Avatar.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to listen to it some more... :)

lol im at 74 on my main comp... not including listening to it on my phone, ipod and other computer and thats starting at Feb 27th lol

Tengfya swizaw

I'm going to have to look into the 3-disc version!

I've listened to the soundtrack around 50-ish times. Not as much as some, but still a lot. I'm listening to it more now, as I'm coming back from somewhat of a Avatar withdrawal.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Seze

Quote from: Tengfya swizaw on March 29, 2010, 06:47:38 PM
I'm going to have to look into the 3-disc version!

I've listened to the soundtrack around 50-ish times. Not as much as some, but still a lot. I'm listening to it more now, as I'm coming back from somewhat of a Avatar withdrawal.

I just pulled out the OST yesterday for the first time in a few weeks, and its just such an amazing piece of music.  It never ceases to amaze me how emotional this soundtrack is.  Time to listen to it a few more times...

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

BlueHusky2154

I am a music student in high school, so I would love to do the basic soundtrack in orchestra and choir. Some of my classmates complain about a piece we are doing right now that is 240 measures long and 3 movements. I told them that 3 movements is nothing compared to what I listen to. 14 movements. Lots more that 240 measures. Insane flute parts. Insane percussion. I'm surprised they did that with 5 percussionists. And I am a percussionist myself. (and I also play piano) I would love to do this my senior year for the May concert. My addiction to Avatar is so bad that my friends make fun of it. Every time I listen to it, I listen with my beats, in the dark, letting my mind visualize the music. I can imagine some crazy stuff listening to this mesmerizing music. Shoutout to lucid dreamers like me!
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)