Movie sound track

Started by Txon Tompa, December 30, 2009, 11:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sol Lupusnight

i got it for christmas and i can't stop listining to it i play games with it playing in the background so i can have some calm epic music.
Oel Hawnu Eywati

tsmukan ftu Eywa

Where do you get the really cool sigs? I mean the one's with the pictures in them. I've looked all but I give up. Plz help
NEYTIRI
      I am with you now, Jake. We are mated for
      life.

JAKE
      We are?

NEYTIRI
      Yes. It is our way.
         (innocently)
      Oh. I forgot to tell?

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

The destruction of hometree one. When it gets all silent (when the tree stops falling in the movie) and the strings come in, and then that little trumpet measure just is hypnotizing for me. My mind fills in the sounds of the people and Mo'at wailing, and it's just wonderfully emotional.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Doolio

the song that seems the most atmospherical to me for now is 'pure spirits of the forest', especially the part which follows the scene when atokirina are massing on jake (i think it starts at 3:20 into the song), that just mesmerizes me everytime i hear it:)

also, the "quaritch" song seems to stand out for me.
...taj rad...

Kametu

I enjoy listening straight from Becoming, all the way to Jake's First Flight :) 

Txontaw

Quote from: Kametu on January 12, 2010, 09:08:30 PM

Same here :D
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Kametu

Quote from: Txontaw on January 13, 2010, 12:25:02 AM
Quote from: Kametu on January 12, 2010, 09:08:30 PM

Same here :D

Na'vi music rocks my socks.  Human music is no good :P

Na'rìng_Tirea

I'm in LOVE with the sound track!! *__* I've been listening to it constantly since I got it. It's hard to choose a fav track, I like them all. <333333 ;D However, I am very fond of "Pure Spirits Of The Forest". :D I do sometimes feel as if I'm listening to the Titanic OST but that's just because James Horner rips from his own work sometimes. ::) lol

Aperture

I like pretty much every track of the OST.

My favorites are:
"You don't dream in cryo..."
Climbing up "Iknimaya - The Path to Heaven"
Pure Spirits Of The Forest
and
Becoming one of "the people" becoming one with neytiri

I don't like: "War"

Kametu

I really liked becoming one of the people, so I was sad when in the movie they replaced the beginning vocals with a flute :(

Tawioang

Just listening to Jake becoming Neytiri which sends shivers down my spine...

Kasr

Hello there folks.What song plays then Nayitiri holding Jack's human body?:)

Txura Tirea

That would probably be at the end of the last song, "War".
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Kasr

Oh,i've found it.It's in the end of song "Becoming One of "The People" Becoming One With Neytiri".I didn't listen to that composition close enough so i missed it.

Atoki Atanyä

Quote from: Kasr on January 15, 2010, 04:56:03 AM
Oh,i've found it.It's in the end of song "Becoming One of "The People" Becoming One With Neytiri".I didn't listen to that composition close enough so i missed it.

Is it? It seems very late on in the movie for it to be that. I would have thought it was the end of "War" as well...
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Kasr

Im not sure about the "war".Listen to "Becoming One of "The People" Becoming One With Neytiri" from 6-th minute.
Oh,right,that is "war".Those moments are nearly similar.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

I think that they could add more music. I saw the film 4 times - and for this money, for soundtrack, they could give us more.  I am sure, that i heard more themes in the film. example - when Eywa is helping Jake.

(my first eng. post on this forum ;)

Hikyuuri

I love the soundtrack, listen to it whenever I have the house to myself (otherwise, I get complaints about the volume level).

I am extremely excited about next week though, I operate a sound system for my school, and I get full access to it a day or so early to tune it, and I get the building to myself.  Once its tuned, guess whats getting played.

BTW, this sound system is comparable to the IMAX sound system, just without as much bass.  In other words, about 10,000 to 15,000 watts (not sure what Im running).

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Atoki Atanyä

Quote from: Hikyuuri on January 15, 2010, 02:59:13 PM
I love the soundtrack, listen to it whenever I have the house to myself (otherwise, I get complaints about the volume level).

I am extremely excited about next week though, I operate a sound system for my school, and I get full access to it a day or so early to tune it, and I get the building to myself.  Once its tuned, guess whats getting played.

BTW, this sound system is comparable to the IMAX sound system, just without as much bass.  In other words, about 10,000 to 15,000 watts (not sure what Im running).

You lucky devil.

I just blast it when i have the house to myself. :P
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: fox6 on January 15, 2010, 10:57:37 AM
I think that they could add more music. I saw the film 4 times - and for this money, for soundtrack, they could give us more.  I am sure, that i heard more themes in the film. example - when Eywa is helping Jake.

(my first eng. post on this forum ;)

I read an interview with James Cameron (forget which one) but he says theres going to be 40 minutes of extra movie scenes on the uncut dvd.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it