Avatar Piano Solo : Have anybody bought yet ?

Started by Vinoct, May 06, 2010, 11:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinoct

I did bought one. I was searching for help, example of how the song were played by Youtube but I can't find any. So I'd like to know if anybody have bought one and will be glad to share the video so I could at least know how it played (a bit confused lol lol)
Irayo !

Kxeyo

Maybe you could tell us your problem because it's normally no problem to play transcriptions, just listen to the soundtrack, there are the same things on it. I haven't bought the book yet, but I've seen a preview page. Looks pretty simple to me.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txena Unil

There's a direct connection between how long you've played the piano and how much you'll enjoy the official sheets. The more you played, the less you will enjoy them. They're far too simple, at least for me. Seabass's more complete transcriptions are a much better "basic" (quotation marks because they're hardly basic) template to expand on and tweak on your own.