Soundtrack of Avatar 2

Started by Toliman, December 14, 2022, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

There are my first feelings about music in Avatar 2, I payed attention a lot to that because I wondered about how it will be, and because Horner's soundtrack from first Avatar was really unique:

Tìtstewan

Absolutely that what you wrote!
I really want to hear that song again. :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 14, 2022, 06:42:40 PMI really want to hear that song again. :D
Me too :D It was such beautifull...

Kxeyo

Quote from: Toliman on December 14, 2022, 04:34:13 PMThere are my first feelings about music in Avatar 2, I payed attention a lot to that because I wondered about how it will be, and because Horner's soundtrack from first Avatar was really unique:

To spoiler or not to spoiler...I guess for safety reasons I will just use one. :-\

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Toliman

Quote from: Kxeyo on December 15, 2022, 06:51:00 AM
Quote from: Toliman on December 14, 2022, 04:34:13 PMThere are my first feelings about music in Avatar 2, I payed attention a lot to that because I wondered about how it will be, and because Horner's soundtrack from first Avatar was really unique:

To spoiler or not to spoiler...I guess for safety reasons I will just use one. :-\

Toliman

There is that nice song in Na'vi:

Na'vi lyrics

Toliman

Kxeyo

I haven't checked but there better be a dub version out there. The vocals only do so much...but at least it is a little less sappy than I See You.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Toliman

Theme song of TWoW is good song although I like song I See You a bit more :)

Toliman

Toliman

Video with corrected subtitles:

Toliman

So, what do you think about soundtrack of Avatar 2 compared with soundtrack of first movie?

I would say that soundtrack of Avatar 2 is very nice but Horner's soundtrack from first movie I like more - particular songs and also their combination with scenes (this was far more impressive in first movie, I would say).

Syatikrel

Quote from: Toliman on January 04, 2023, 01:07:54 PMSo, what do you think about soundtrack of Avatar 2 compared with soundtrack of first movie?

I would say that soundtrack of Avatar 2 is very nice but Horner's soundtrack from first movie I like more - particular songs and also their combination with scenes (this was far more impressive in first movie, I would say).
Frapamtseo sìltsan lu nìtxan.

Syatikrel [sja.ˈtik̚.ɾɛl] (Lì'fya leNa'vi Nä'rìngä)/Shatikrel [ʃa.ˈtik̚.ɾɛl] (Lì'fya leNa'vi Wione)
SatIqrel [ʂɑ.tʰɪqʰ.ˈrɛl] (tlhIngan Hol)
Shatikrel [ʃə.ˈt̪i.kɾ̥ɛl̪]
Oel teyra tawsìpit aean ke txula set slä tsun hìkrrmaw fu maw krr atxan.

Tìng oeru tstxot Misal ulte syaw oeru Satibabbi.

Toliman

Quote from: Sätìkre on April 03, 2023, 11:44:26 PM
Quote from: Toliman on January 04, 2023, 01:07:54 PMSo, what do you think about soundtrack of Avatar 2 compared with soundtrack of first movie?

Frapamtseo sìltsan lu nìtxan.
Srane, ngay :)