......What just happened

Started by Txon Ikran, January 24, 2010, 05:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txon Ikran

Now call me crazy ahead of time please because what im about to say will seem silly.

Last night I had the avatar soundtrack playing in on my ipod. I was just sitting there enjoying it, trying to visualize images of pandora until i looked out my window into the txon taw and stared at the stars after a while i was completely focused on the stars and the music, after a few more minutes the stars seemed to glow brighter then normal and the music seemed louder then before, then a wave of........some kind of emotion filled my body and eventually i collapsed under what ill just call bliss for the moment, because whatever i felt was indescribable, it made me want to just curl up in my bed sheets, it made me feel "at peace" Every time i closed my eyes the image of the stars were stuck there. I felt so damned peaceful that(like i said before) it made me collapse, my muscles shut down and i eventually found my self wondering if it was a dream.     

Yup il go take my medz now  :-[
Everyone Has Their Own Pandora, Wheres Yours?

Rim tsamsiyu

"i'll have what she's having"

sounds awesome dude...

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txon Ikran on January 24, 2010, 05:46:01 PM
Now call me crazy ahead of time please because what im about to say will seem silly.

Last night I had the avatar soundtrack playing in on my ipod. I was just sitting there enjoying it, trying to visualize images of pandora until i looked out my window into the txon taw and stared at the stars after a while i was completely focused on the stars and the music, after a few more minutes the stars seemed to glow brighter then normal and the music seemed louder then before, then a wave of........some kind of emotion filled my body and eventually i collapsed under what ill just call bliss for the moment, because whatever i felt was indescribable, it made me want to just curl up in my bed sheets, it made me feel "at peace" Every time i closed my eyes the image of the stars were stuck there. I felt so damned peaceful that(like i said before) it made me collapse, my muscles shut down and i eventually found my self wondering if it was a dream.    

Yup il go take my medz now  :-[

same happens to me when ever i listen to tracks 3 - 7 only it can be any time i am alone and i stay in that state for ave. 20 min once (the first time it has happen 7 times) it lasted for 1 hr 20 min or so it is called syncing (i call it a wireless tsaheylu because it fills as if I am felling the life of pandora pulsing through me it has happened with other songs but not to the point of which I can no longer control it I revert to a primal state a very pure state my spirit is free and "eye's" are truly open

[edit] i am working on when in this state being able to control it I have seen parts if pandora and na'vi that were shown no where in the movie game or any where else I have made some what close to being able to narrow the feelings as if connecting to one spirit or one person (and nothing in this post is a joke) I contacted Dr. Frommer and told him what had happened and some of what I had seen because I knew he could tell James Cameron I could not contact hi or is mangers (Camerons) but Frommer said he would tell him so hopefully something you see in AVTR 2 will be from my mind
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txon Ikran

Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on January 24, 2010, 08:29:24 PM

same happens to me when ever i listen to tracks 3 - 7 only it can be any time i am alone and i stay in that state for ave. 20 min once (the first time it has happen 7 times) it lasted for 1 hr 20 min or so it is called syncing (i call it a wireless tsaheylu because it fills as if I am felling the life of pandora pulsing through me it has happened with other songs but not to the point of which I can no longer control it I revert to a primal state a very pure state my spirit is free and "eye's" are truly open

[edit] i am working on when in this state being able to control it I have seen parts if pandora and na'vi that were shown no where in the movie game or any where else I have made some what close to being able to narrow the feelings as if connecting to one spirit or one person (and nothing in this post is a joke) I contacted Dr. Frommer and told him what had happened and some of what I had seen because I knew he could tell James Cameron I could not contact hi or is mangers (Camerons) but Frommer said he would tell him so hopefully something you see in AVTR 2 will be from my mind

Thats pretty cool, the oddest part about what happened to me is that it happened when i didnt expect it. It was probably the most peaceful ive ever felt in a very long time.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

What the hell have you people been smoking out there? This is just goddamm music!

Txon Ikran

Quote from: Na'rìngyä vrrtep on January 25, 2010, 01:50:45 AM
What the hell have you people been smoking out there? This is just goddamm music!

you made me lol, irayo i needed that

Skyinou

I kinda feeled the same thing. The first time* I was listening to the music. I just thought I was asleep, but I could remember all the music I just heard. Only my body was sort of asleep.
It gives you the feeling of a peaceful and long night rest, just in one hour of pure music.

(*happend after too, but I now know every bit of the music :P )
Let's rock with The Tanners!

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txon Ikran on January 25, 2010, 12:20:58 AM
Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on January 24, 2010, 08:29:24 PM

Thats pretty cool, the oddest part about what happened to me is that it happened when i didnt expect it. It was probably the most peaceful ive ever felt in a very long time.

the first time this happened I was just listening to the music just got done reading some of the lexicon and was about to just lay down and listen for a minute before going to sleep then it happened and lasted for almost an hour and I was sort of in a trance the hole day also I realized this after going back through my thoughts I had a pretty bad head ach and my ankle was hurting cause i rolled it a little after leaving the state I recall not feeling the pain.
Eywa ngahu.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

ah the wonders of LSD. jk
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Toruk Makto

LSD is not needed.  I still can't remember anything from Christmas week. The sights and music of Avatar were in my head.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Zefanaya

I have been able to put my self in this state a 9 times now and am beginning to be able to control it and what I see (and i am drug FREE NEVER SMOKED ATE LIKED SNIFFED ANYTHING)

Eywa ngahu

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on January 26, 2010, 08:09:16 PM
I have been able to put my self in this state a 9 times now and am beginning to be able to control it and what I see (and i am drug FREE NEVER SMOKED ATE LIKED SNIFFED ANYTHING)

Eywa ngahu

Is it just coincidence that you left out "injected" or do you have something to hide? lol
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Zefanaya

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on January 26, 2010, 08:12:47 PM
Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on January 26, 2010, 08:09:16 PM

Eywa ngahu

Is it just coincidence that you left out "injected" or do you have something to hide? lol

ummmmmmmm...yeah no injections

Rain

I think that what you guys might be experiencing is a kind of self-induced trance, like super-concentrated meditation and relaxation. I can do the same if I block all the light from my room and focus on a small point of light, like a candle-flame. It sometimes works if I focus on the after-glow of my ceiling light. We talked about something like it in one of my college classes last semesterr. I think it's a neat way to relax, but it works best at night, in the dark and in the quiet. Sometimes rocking back and forth or side to side helps. Now that I have Atokirina painted on my walls in glow-in-the-dark paint, I focus on those. The hardest part, though, is clearing your head of thoughts, especially if you've had a rough day.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Rolyu

It kind of makes me lol, you guys all getting excited about that.
Being is a state of calm is so foreign to some people.

Yes, what you are experiencing is a form of trance/meditation, some of the best kind.  I have done the same thing in utter silence, clearing my mind of thought and regulating my breathing.  I will have to try meditating to this music and I'll report the results back to you.

About the syncing thing.  While kind of impossible, it's still possible.  Following the two theories that a) when people are thinking along the same lines and putting out the same energies, their minds connect.  Kind of like group think.  Often called transcendence.  and b) that time in non linear, and everything that we have ever imagined is only possible to imagine because it exists somewhere in space and time.  Just not this space... not this time.

If you consider those things possible, then a kind of Tsahaylu between all who participate is also possible.

A quick side note:  I have not tried meditating in a long time, because after I got good at it, my body came to the point where I was paralyzed (lungs and all) and as soon as the paralysis comes, I am completely disconnected with reality, seeing, hearing, and feeling the craziest scary s***... and its very hard to get my lungs working again.  But perhaps with music to connect me to something, it won't happen quite like that. 
Hm... I must look into this.

Oh, and if any of you experience paralysis + hallucinations/visions during your meditation please let me know and tell me what it was like.

Lightna

Heh. I ougta try it. But first I must get the Avatar OST. >.<
If I do go into a trance-like state, you guys may be the first to know.

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Quote from: Rolyu on February 03, 2010, 10:10:38 AM
It kind of makes me lol, you guys all getting excited about that.
Being is a state of calm is so foreign to some people.

Yes, what you are experiencing is a form of trance/meditation, some of the best kind.  I have done the same thing in utter silence, clearing my mind of thought and regulating my breathing.  I will have to try meditating to this music and I'll report the results back to you.

About the syncing thing.  While kind of impossible, it's still possible.  Following the two theories that a) when people are thinking along the same lines and putting out the same energies, their minds connect.  Kind of like group think.  Often called transcendence.  and b) that time in non linear, and everything that we have ever imagined is only possible to imagine because it exists somewhere in space and time.  Just not this space... not this time.

If you consider those things possible, then a kind of Tsahaylu between all who participate is also possible.

A quick side note:  I have not tried meditating in a long time, because after I got good at it, my body came to the point where I was paralyzed (lungs and all) and as soon as the paralysis comes, I am completely disconnected with reality, seeing, hearing, and feeling the craziest scary s***... and its very hard to get my lungs working again.  But perhaps with music to connect me to something, it won't happen quite like that. 
Hm... I must look into this.

Oh, and if any of you experience paralysis + hallucinations/visions during your meditation please let me know and tell me what it was like.

o.O be careful sweetie, we've already had one guy die because of Avatar...
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Lightna

Holy crap. I just had a trance-like moment. I was listening toward the end of track 5 on the Avatar OST and I could feel my body lock up. I couldn't move my arms or legs and my eyes closed involuntarily and I could see it. I could see the biolumnicent world of Pandora. It took me from Hometree to the Tree of Voices to the Tree of Souls. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was mind blowing... it was awesome...

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Interesting.  I've head dreams like that, sort of, mostly flashes or fragments and mostly emotions. I'm really intrigued

[/quote]

[/quote]
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Kesìltsamsiyu

When I was in high school my parents hosted an exchange student from Brazil, and he used to talk about something like this. His meditation was a bit different, I think he thought it had some sort of powers or something, but regardless, that's more or less how he described it (except without Pandora, probably due to the fact that this was 5 years ago). He tried to teach me how to do it a couple times, but I never managed, and I've tried several times since, and failed. Never though to listen to the Avatar OST. Next time I've got an hour without a bunch of crap that needs being done tomorrow weighing on my conscience I'll try it.

Also, I'm jealous of your ability to see the stars. :(
Phase I: IPTG -> GFP
Phase III: Avatar Botany