What's the song/music

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, October 14, 2010, 12:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

When Grace is looking through the micoscope and it goes into Jake falling asleep and Grace putting him on the bed... it sounds pianoy.....? I want to download it
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

omängum fra'uti

It should be on the Avatar soundtrack, which you can get from itunes if you want it as a download.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Ikran Ahiyìk

It's Night Iridescence, from

disc 1, track 21 of the complete score.

Avatar Soundtrack Promo - The Complete Score - CD1 - 21 - Night Iridescence

There is also a similar phase (3:57-4:52) in the famous Becoming One of "The People", Becoming one with Neytiri.

Avatar Soundtrack 05- Becoming One of "The People"
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

Kxeyo

As I remember, that scene is one of the new ones in the Special Edition. The music is NOT on the soundtrack, but a very close version starts at 05:47, track would be "the famous Becoming One..." as seen in the post of Ikran Ahiyìk. The only difference is that it's played completly with a piano, on the Soundtrack, you can hear also a flute and a harp playing with the piano. HTH.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ikran Ahiyìk

In original release there is complete Night Iridescence, I'm sure, end when Neytiri says "you are ready."

For the longer fan lizard playing scene in SE,
there is a additional phase similar to the last phase in The Bioluminescence of the Night (track 4 of OST).

The complete score you now can find is nearly all fit to the original release,
the only difference is after the destruction of Tree of Voices, Quaritch pulls the plug, a combined track can't be found.
Music in the scenes in SE all are recycled...
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on October 14, 2010, 02:41:36 AM
It should be on the Avatar soundtrack, which you can get from itunes if you want it as a download.
irayo i will do so
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)