Website Progress

Started by Txontaw, August 01, 2011, 02:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txontaw

I'll just leave this here...  ;)

Yes this does have to do with the website. :)
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Tonbogiri

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Tsyal Maktoyu

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Äteya

Why must you do this? :o
I. Hate. Cliffhangers.

'Itan Atxur

Wow! I really like the new logo! WAY better than the garbage logo my partners and I came up with for our video production studio...

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txontaw

BAM.

On another note, I went ahead and created a Project Tribal twitter account, since it'll come in handy, and I'd suggest an official facebook group as well.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Nìmwey

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tonbogiri

Absolutely beautiful, Txontaw!

MInd if you send me the address for the twitter feed? I cannot find it manually. The facebook page is an excellent idea - anyone want to create it, or should I go ahead?

Then again, maybe we should wait until the launch of Project Tribal.com version 2.0!!

Äteya

'Itan Atxur

We already have a Real Life Na'vi Tribe facebook group.

Txura Rolyu

Why have I never heard about it?  ??? Link me rutxe?
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

Quote from: Tonbogiri on August 02, 2011, 06:27:12 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Txontaw!

MInd if you send me the address for the twitter feed? I cannot find it manually. The facebook page is an excellent idea - anyone want to create it, or should I go ahead?

Then again, maybe we should wait until the launch of Project Tribal.com version 2.0!!

The username is just ProjectTribal atm, and you probably can't find it because there are no tweets.

The sidebar on the left, as stated in the image, can be used for anything... I was thinking it should be used to show the facebook/twitter feed, so you can always see the most recent news.

guest2859

I looked at it, and to make what you're using work (Username and Passwords), we'd need knowledge of SQL. Anyone know that?  :P

Txontaw

I know that. ^.^

Well, tbh, not really, but I know someone who knows that. :P

So not really a big issue tbh. :)

Tonbogiri

Uh-oh! I spot the emergence of computer programming jargon. Well, I don't understand any of it - but without it, we cannot make this work! We are relying on our resident computer experts... ;)

Txura Rolyu

guest2859

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 03, 2011, 08:51:03 PM
TBH = to be honest

I think.... :P

It does mean that.

I know HTML and CSS, and I know enough PHP to give it a "header.php index.php footer.php" style layout, where the index.php is strictly content. And such as with navigation. But, main layout will have to be with Txontaw because I don't know DIV structure.  :P

Txontaw

Yeah, Divs plus Ajax = waaay more efficient. :P