Chance to get new members through the website!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Äteya, October 04, 2011, 08:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Äteya

Next weekend I am going to a powwow at the field where my brothers play soccer. I was thinking about the powwow and the tribe and I thought how some people there might be interested in the tribe. The soccer field has a cork board where they put the schedules and sometimes someone will put a lost dog sign up. So I was thinking that if someone could make a sign, that has http://project-tribal.com/ on it, about the tribe I could try to put it on there and hope no one takes it down before the powwow. I would make it but I'm not good at that sort of thing. If I have to make it I will but if someone can make it(I need it by this Friday at the latest)  please just post it here and I will try to copy and print it.

'Itan Atxur

It's worth a shot, but honestly I doubt it'll really attract too many people. Even on a site with over 5,000 dedicated Avatar fans we only have at MAX 20 people interested in this tribe. Anyways, I personally would just print off the home page. It's fairly eye catching.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Äteya

QuoteIs I signed under here?
Do you mean the member count? I don't think it is because when I joined up it didn't change.
So I just went to the soccer field for my brother's game and I saw one of the people who run it. I asked him if I could put up the sign and he said that would be fine.
I haven't put it up yet but I'll do it on Saturday. 
For some strange reason I can't copy and paste it on here so I'll try again tomorrow.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

around 2017 or 2020 I am coming, If this will be started before, so you will know it

Before I wasn't 100% sure on this, but now I am, I have finally decided me, I am doing this

so in the tribe, will Tsanten Eywa 'eveng be my name?

or maybe I will find out an another name?

Äteya

That's great! :) I think every one will make their own choice about if they want to keep their name their parents gave them or if they want their na'vi name to be used.
So I put up the sign today, now we just have to wait a little more then a week to see if it works.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I think only Tsanten will be enough good
Tsanten Eywa 'eveng will be a little to long

and one more question:
how will it be for me of the Resident Registration?

UPDATE

I have read about the Resident Registration, and if you are only going to be a while(example is USA)

QuoteForeign visitors are generally limited to stay no longer than 90 days in the United States if traveling on the Visa Waiver Program, or 180 days if traveling on a visa. Extending the visitor status is limited to at most 1 year

Vakari

I plan to legally change my name, and I will ask that either that new name or my Na'vi name be used.

I do hope we have some news on the tribe soon.
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!
old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsmuktengan

Me neither. I prefer to keep my usual name for western stuff and would use another Na'vi name specifically for this and everything related to the tribe.

Vakari

I'm not changing it to my Na'vi name, I'm changing it because I'm in transition.
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Vakari

You guys have no idea what "in transition" means, huh? My name doesn't fit me at all, it's the wrong gender.