a new roleplay which might be appealing for some people

Started by Ikranä mokri, February 05, 2010, 03:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikranä mokri

iv thiought this through quite allot and I was thinking about an RP that was set before the humans arrived on Pandora, It would be more about the hunts and training to become hunter. But i would like some humans to arrive maybe Avatars ??
I still am not totally sure. But do you guys that are in Storm Over Pandora think this is good and would you consider joining ?

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Coyote

It sounds like what you have is the basics for a good character development story, where a group of younglings is followed through on their lifes' courses to become full adults in the tribe. Since it would be pre-landing era, a lot of it would have to be conjecture (of course) but there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

You could see them as they grow and advance, start as adolescents maybe and rise to take their place in tribal politics and society. After that, you can continue to follow their adventures or focus on their next generation. It would be very dialogue and development rich, and (I'd wager) focus on a lot of the relationships involved more so than a lot of action.

It would be good for people to work with their language skills, that's for sure.

As for whether I would join in,probably not, since I tend to focus on one story at a time and give it my effort, which means that SOP is my primary point of interest and effort-- but that doesn't mean your idea doesn't have merits.

Why not go for it? Lots of people may want to play an RP but find SOP either not to their tastes, or already too far developed to comfortably jump in (although we try to accomodate).

Good luck and give it a try!

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Mako

Yeah, I'll second on Coyote's thoughts. Definitely go for it, but I probably won't join because I'm focusing on SOP right now, and to be honest, I've actually kinda ingrained myself in my character, trust me.

Best of luck to you!

Ngayä tsmúkan,

Sänumeyu

Ikranä mokri

thanks coyote and Sänumeyu  kinda what i was going for but maaybe adding in humans l8 would be somethign that could be added on as well

ill start making the ooc and actual thread for this

irayo for comment

yeah loads of people wont join cause of SOP Iv tried joining a few times but either been told bad character and my lates lehrrap is still thinking about i think

Nume fpi sänume

I would consider joining, it would depend on the speed of your game though, since my schedule will be picking up speed here soon. I know I couldn't do a post every day.

Ikranä mokri

sort of teh same speed as SOP started at and trying to keep at that sort of pace

Nume fpi sänume

Makes sense. Once I finish editing and reposting Chronicle 1 of SoP, most of my free time should be unoccupied, so I would have more time to focus on other stuff, like this.

Nìota

Eywa-l oe-yä san menari sìk hawn<ei>u.

Atan Aylaru

I'd love to join as soon as you want to get started :).  What would it be called, though?
"Hey!  Ngaru lu fpom srak?"
"What the heck is that?"
"It's uh, Na'vi, you know, from 'Avatar'."
"Sorry, I haven't seen that movie."
o_0

Join Strange Lands - A Pandoran RP: http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play/strange-lands-a-pandoran-rp-character-thread/