Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì'itan

Weekend yay! I have a little breathing time away from school. A few things:

-Welcome aboard Yeya Swizaw. I will send you the relevant information in a PM shortly.

- Mungeyu, as acting leader you have the right to approve or dissaprove of members in my absence. Practice some Na'vi, I can't have the temporary leader saying he does not speak Na'vi well.

-So at this point in time we have Mungeyu, Kawa, Yeya and sparcingly myself ready to RP. I say if we get one more member for the cause I will be willing for us to begin an RP, in which case I will make all efforts to be online each night, but I will definately guarantee a weekend visit at least.

Again I say, welcome Yeya Swizaw. Son of the Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe.

Quick Edit: I updated the members page. Now go recruit some more. =]
Ma ayelan, oel ayngati kameie.

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Yeya Swizaw

"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Txantslusam Skxawng

Kaltxì,

I would like to join, but atm, im kinda busy. Right now im eating and within 30 minutes im going to a friend, so i will be making a character later this day. And is it alright if can make a character thats from my book what im writing? Or should i make a new one

Kìyevame

Eywa ngahu

Ta Txantslusam Skxawng

Edit: 500th post! YEAH!!!! *Does the Na'vi dance!*
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Atanä mungeyu

you can pretty much make any kind of Rp profile, as long as it kinda fits on pandora, so no hobo's allowed xD
you can take all the time you want, we're not going anywhere else soon xD so irayo in advance for joining!
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I have sent a PM to Tanhì'itan, but were is the character sheet thread? And my character is a uniltìrantokx.... I think the first one

Atanä mungeyu

our clan's Rp profile list isn't made yet, so that's something i'll make, but for now, can i see the profile? and also yours, yeya swizaw?
and for now, welcome to the clan, can i have your skype adresses? i'll add you, but you have to accept me before i can put you in the clan chat. and with rankings, i think tanhì'itan still goes over those. eywa ayngahu, ulte irayo for joining!,
-atanä mungeyu

I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Txantslusam Skxawng

Errmm.. i havent, this is my second or third RP ever and i normally make a character from an example, could you make an example cuz i dont know were to start, a few i do know like, name, age, species, appearance, backstory, personality. But i havent really done that since their was no example page

edit: should i use ''Avatar driver'' as rank in the mean time?

Yeya Swizaw

I posted my Skype name a few pages back.

As for a profile... *goes to make one*
Should I PM it to you when it's done, or post it here?

Atanä mungeyu

well, there is a page on the forum for profiles, you can just look at those, and make one like it, but ofc, with your own character xD
here's the link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/info-support/character-profiles-101/
there are some examples xD
and yeya, please post it to me, i have just made a thread for our profiles, so that's done.
txantslusam, what is your skype?
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Txantslusam Skxawng

My skype is ps3rulez , i thought but i cant use. I got some virus, thinking it aint a virus at all, but when i use video or audio files like that on my PC, it shuts itself down after 10 minutes. But im saving money for a laptop, so then i can use Skype, but for the moment not

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Alright then, can't wait to speak with all of you.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I havent made a very big character profile, just have it with Name, Age, Species, Gender, Personality and Backstory. Im writing Bacstory now and where should i put that im an Avatar Driver?

Yeya Swizaw

Txantslusam Skxawng

Niwantaw

i would like to join but i'm not quite sure what's happening/what to do
and i have never used skype :-[
anyone help?
Only mostly AWOL.

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on March 30, 2010, 03:46:52 PM
i would like to join but i'm not quite sure what's happening/what to do
and i have never used skype :-[
anyone help?

I can help! First, you need to build a character. I suggest that you use the previous link as a model. Then you PM it to our Olo'eyktan (Atanä mungeyu).

For skype, it's very simple, you download the software from www.skype.com , you create an account and you search for our names to add to your contacts ;) Mine is KawazoeMasahiro, others are posted on the forums.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

i'll download it tomorrow onto my big comp (on my netbook atm)
and question relating to my charater: how long have the RDA been on pandora?
Only mostly AWOL.

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on March 30, 2010, 04:10:13 PM
i'll download it tomorrow onto my big comp (on my netbook atm)
and question relating to my charater: how long have the RDA been on pandora?

At least 15 years according to the movie, but nothing tell's you that we will play in the same period as in the movie ;)

Niwantaw

right
i'll get to work on my character
anyone mind if has a pet cat?
Only mostly AWOL.

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on March 30, 2010, 04:18:45 PM
right
i'll get to work on my character
anyone mind if has a pet cat?

Hahaha! I don't, actually, I think that it's going to be a funny touch to the story. Pesu ngayä aytìfpìl lu ma olo'eyktan?