Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

I have posted this question here so anyone can see.

''When will the RP start? Or is their no clear information about that?''

I want to let you guys know that saturday i will probably not be online! Cuz then im walking 50 miles!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Atanä mungeyu

well the Rp, that's not clear yet, but soon probably. i just need to get everyone on skype, i already have kawazoe and yeya swizaw, so can everyone else give me their skype names, or make a new acc? then i cansee if everyone is ready for Rp-ing, by na'vi skill, and random knowledge. though that will probably be alright, since everyone in our clan isn't really new to learnnavi.org.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Niwantaw

made a skype account
- Tawtute akwang
but can't find anyone elses skype addresses
and just so evryone knows i fail at na'vi
(need to find more time to practice)
Only mostly AWOL.

Atanä mungeyu

I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Niwantaw

i haz 2 computers so it will probably be up whenever i remember to launch it  ;D
Only mostly AWOL.

Tanhì'itan

Kaltxì ma ayeylan a-le-o'lo.
Ayoeng tok fitsenge awsiteng ulte ayoeng lu olo a-le-ikran.
Ayoeng leiu alaksì. Set ayoeng sngä'i "roleplaying".

That was good speaking in Na'vi, I feel that I have not been practicing because of school, so I just wanted to get that in there. There are currently four members, (well five if you count the ever absent me), and I believe that may be enough for use to start the roleplay. Nothing too extravagant yet, we will probably start with village life and in the very near future an ikran test (of course I will be looking every now and again to see your progress in Na'vi and in the roleplay and update ranks).

There are two things we can do:
1. Play with Atanä as the In-Place Clan Leader whilst the real Clan Leader is "away visiting another clan" for RP purposes.

2.Or, we can play with me as Clan Leader. But expect limited Clan Leader Intervention, though I will definately do my best to hold an ikran tribe.

Let me here your thoughts everyone. I'm open to more suggestions all well. But its about time that our clan spreads its wings and take off into the RP.

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Niwantaw

whats your skype name (i can't find it)

and i think you should stay as clan leader..
Only mostly AWOL.

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 01, 2010, 02:32:08 PM
whats your skype name (i can't find it)

and i think you should stay as clan leader..

Are you asking me for my skype name?
And alright I hear you, lets hears what the others have to say.
But you do totally agree with me that we are ready to begin, correct?

Ikran Tribe

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Maybe the beginning of the RP can start with you Tanhì'itan giving the rank as Olo'eyktan to Atana Mungeyu ?

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Ohh! Nice! I can't wait to start and have some fun. As for the choices, I think we could play with Atanä as the in-place leader as it will make a more complex situation for the role play.

PS: You should not put the a- prefix when you use le- ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I just want to say again that i wont be online this saturday!

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 01, 2010, 02:40:14 PM
yes to both

As for the Skype, I have one I keep for uhm "Business", I havent made one for Na'vi. Besides I wouldn't have the time.
And I'm glad you feel we are ready.

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 01, 2010, 02:47:08 PM
Maybe the beginning of the RP can start with you Tanhì'itan giving the rank as Olo'eyktan to Atana Mungeyu ?

My thoughts are that I will be announcing me going one a long journey to pay a visit to a distant tribe. Thus we have an RP reason for my absence. In the RP, I will announce that during this absence Atanä has full Clan Leader powers.

Quote from: Kawazoe on April 01, 2010, 02:54:48 PM
Ohh! Nice! I can't wait to start and have some fun. As for the choices, I think we could play with Atanä as the in-place leader as it will make a more complex situation for the role play.

PS: You should not put the a- prefix when you use le- ;)

Well hopefully the last few statements addressed the plans and you are content with it. Atanä will be treated as the true leader in my absence so that the clan can do all its clanly things.

And as for the P.S. irayo. I've been away for so long, pardon my mistakes, although at an earlier time that was acceptable, I guess things change in my absence. Again I say Irayo. +1 Karma for you. Pay attention to this guys, I want you guys too to be expandind knowledge of your Na'vi. After all, I may need you all to teach me when I am done with school for the year.  :)

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 01, 2010, 03:00:03 PM
I just want to say again that i wont be online this saturday!

Depending on the pace of the RP, one day might not be too much. But we will keep that in mind and put the ikran test for another day if that is fine with all.

Ikran Tribe

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Yeya Swizaw

Aaargh! I just remembered I won't be online Sunday!!!  :o
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on April 01, 2010, 03:27:26 PM
Aaargh! I just remembered I won't be online Sunday!!!  :o

We can always begin next weekend. That just seems a tad far.

Ikran Tribe

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I'm probably going to RP from my class so time doesn't bother me much :P
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tanhì'itan

Quote from: Kawazoe on April 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM
I'm probably going to RP from my class so time doesn't bother me much :P

Haha funny, so I know two are good to go anytime. Well guys, I'm off for today until probably the weekend in which we will continue this discussion.

Ewya Ayngahu.

Ikran Tribe

Atanä mungeyu

well, i have a 4 day weekend now, which starts tomorrow, and i'm done with al my school projects, so the Rp could start right now for me.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD