Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on April 21, 2010, 03:49:24 PM
Quote from: Kawazoe on April 21, 2010, 03:14:24 PM
Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on April 21, 2010, 02:52:10 PM
Quote from: Kawazoe on April 21, 2010, 12:55:09 PM
I think the last post answer the question ::)
xD i thought i'd give you something to do in the Rp, and since you're one of the most active here and also in the clan in the Rp, you'd be a good choice xD but if you don't want to, tell xD

No I'll gladly take the challenge! Plus, it will be a lot fun doing this while butchering my 'ìnglìsì ;)
xD butchering is a way to do it, but you could try: not doing it good xD

Something you talking about I not know...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tanhì'itan

I can't stay for long, so I'm just going to make this message short and to the point:

I'm very proud of all of you and I mean everyword of that, keep it up and I look forward to rejoining you and becoming one with my people again.

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Quote from: Tanhì'itan on April 21, 2010, 09:46:38 PM
I can't stay for long, so I'm just going to make this message short and to the point:

I'm very proud of all of you and I mean everyword of that, keep it up and I look forward to rejoining you and becoming one with my people again.

Ngaru nawma sa'nok lrrtok sivi ma 'eylan asìltsan!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

just don't want to be here too much and screw up your school stuff to be here xD school is important xD
it's gonna suck ALOT for me when you come back, and regain your title, it's been fun having something to manage etc etc..
but whatevar enjoy school xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

guys guys err....
anyone willing to save me?
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 06, 2010, 06:33:10 AM
guys guys err....
anyone willing to save me?
We are all at the EST except for you, you havent been near us. That's why. If want to be saved, you need to get to the Eastern Sea Tribe and ur also kinda in the future, u are 5 days in the jungle, but the in the RP, their have only been gone like 2 days. If ur intro is in the past, 3 days before the RP starts, then we are on the same time-line in the RP, so get to the EST

No he is right, the RP has gotten to 5 day now because of my english learning post :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Then I guess, Im still in the past :P. Or I just magicly went from day 2 to day 5

I just got a nice idea to prevent big OoC post chain like we encountered in the past week. I'm going to log every single RP post we make here in a chapter form. When a major event happen it will mark a new chapter. That way, if we ever get messed up again, we can just call a time warp to the start of the chapter and fix things up!

Bonus point, we'll also get a nice book format :D

Niwantaw

youz can have karma for that idea....

NOW LETS GET THIS ROLLING AGAIN!
Only mostly AWOL.

Atanä mungeyu

good idea, just make a separate thread, as to not lose the pages.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Txantslusam Skxawng

Can I now finally delete my OoC posts in the RP ?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Deleted, 5 OoC posts and 2 RP posts deleted, so now Noel and Bob ( also Silena I think ) are where the Na'vi eat
and Atan, Kawazoe, Christian and Ozzy ( <- the cat ) are at the pond

Just deleted my OoC post. We can start from my last post as it still fit the original story line. It is now to Atan to answer.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Atan need to change his post because now only Bob, Noel and Silena know about the smoke ( Bob and Noel can hear her since their at the same place )   Or will the smoke thing also be gone, since its after the post we now start from ?

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe, what should we do with the original plot you've wrote?

I guess you planned on using it to explain the smoke thing but you've wrote it with your character being there which doesn't really fit with your backstory. Since it is your part, I want to let you take the decision.

I'll wait your answer before continuing the work on the logbook.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I updated a lot of stuff on the what will now be called the Logbook! I've also added a technical section for all that is not the actually book. You can take a look if you want. Everything is available through those two links:

http://typewith.me/euicTgmqmr
http://typewith.me/RTCiN72eP2

I hope you like the ikran formatting tool ;D

Atanä mungeyu

i'm sorry, but now i'm really confused.. silena told who that there was smoke? oh btw i can't seem to open your links..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD