Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Its Silena's choice if the smoke idea stays or goes away since it was after the post we now start from. I think its better if it doesn't or happens much later, cuz the Avatars ( me and Emtokay, I mean Noel and Bob ) got about an hour left before they need to get out their Avatars.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Sorry for the long silence, I was on a trip to Pandora...

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on May 17, 2010, 08:54:17 AM
i'm sorry, but now i'm really confused.. silena told who that there was smoke? oh btw i can't seem to open your links..

I've seen a couple times people that can't open them. I really don't know why. You best guess is to try with an other browser.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Just to say that we're waiting for your reply Atan ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I feel like I am the only Dutch person on this forum who has too much free time.......

Emtokay

lets get this rolling, im getting bored with RP's, no one is posting in them
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

me and Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan can't post until Atanä mungeyu posts >:(
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

Niwantaw

/snore
no wait i'm not playing GA...
/facepalm
[/headdesk]
Only mostly AWOL.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on May 15, 2010, 05:33:32 PM
Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe, what should we do with the original plot you've wrote?

I guess you planned on using it to explain the smoke thing but you've wrote it with your character being there which doesn't really fit with your backstory. Since it is your part, I want to let you take the decision.

I'll wait your answer before continuing the work on the logbook.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I updated a lot of stuff on the what will now be called the Logbook! I've also added a technical section for all that is not the actually book. You can take a look if you want. Everything is available through those two links:

http://typewith.me/euicTgmqmr
http://typewith.me/RTCiN72eP2

I hope you like the ikran formatting tool ;D

I'm real confused. you guys can take it or leave it (the idea), I don't really mind. :)
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on May 23, 2010, 01:28:03 AM

I guess you planned on using it to explain the smoke thing but you've wrote it with your character being there which doesn't really fit with your backstory. Since it is your part, I want to let you take the decision.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I updated a lot of stuff on the what will now be called the Logbook! I've also added a technical section for all that is not the actually book. You can take a look if you want. Everything is available through those two links:

I'm real confused. you guys can take it or leave it (the idea), I don't really mind. :)

Your first posts where about you going to destroy some random place. Then, a few posts later, you where apparently with us, in the tribe. I want to know if you want me to keep the original plot and replace you by a NPC and keep the smoke part which would be explained by this event or completely remove it from the story.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on May 23, 2010, 07:55:29 AM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on May 23, 2010, 01:28:03 AM

Your first posts where about you going to destroy some random place. Then, a few posts later, you where apparently with us, in the tribe. I want to know if you want me to keep the original plot and replace you by a NPC and keep the smoke part which would be explained by this event or completely remove it from the story.
no no no I wasn't going to destroy. I just saw smoke from afar. lolol. I don't know what it is tho.

Txantslusam Skxawng

That's all good, but we need Atana to post.....

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on May 24, 2010, 05:32:43 AM
no no no I wasn't going to destroy. I just saw smoke from afar. lolol. I don't know what it is tho.

I'm talking about this part:

QuoteSomewhere in Hell's Gate another party is sent to the Pandoran Lands. Silena tags along, keeping quiet. The leader, a strict man who rarely smiles, led them claiming that he know where to find the 'aliens'. Silena doubt her leader's skills, but she didn't say anything, after all, this is the only way she can find her long lost brother.
Suddenly, the group was sent to a halt; they reached a clearing, a clearing full of Na'vi people--who still haven't realize the danger that's lurking behind them that very moment.

And of course, the one after that ;)

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

oh. that was long gone. it's like the background story. we're over that part now I guess?

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on May 26, 2010, 10:26:42 PM
oh. that was long gone. it's like the background story. we're over that part now I guess?

I still need to get it in the book and I want it to fit with the rest. I think I'm going to try something and we'll see how it ends ;)

Txantslusam Skxawng

About the RP it self, I don't know if Atanä is able to post, but if its going to take much longer, we need to do something about it, maybe someone will post for him, because I'm bored of waiting. But I really hope he is going to post soon.....

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 28, 2010, 07:15:06 PM
About the RP it self, I don't know if Atanä is able to post, but if its going to take much longer, we need to do something about it, maybe someone will post for him, because I'm bored of waiting. But I really hope he is going to post soon.....

Yeah same for me... if he doesn't post anything by mid-night (PST) I'll just edit my post and make something nice and quick for him.

Emtokay

then will we be able to get this thing rollin again?

Quote from: Emtokay on June 01, 2010, 09:03:57 PM
then will we be able to get this thing rollin again?

Yup, I'm writing his part right now...

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on May 26, 2010, 11:49:58 PM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on May 26, 2010, 10:26:42 PM

I still need to get it in the book and I want it to fit with the rest. I think I'm going to try something and we'll see how it ends ;)

ohh. nice :)
but really, if this is bothering the whole thing, I don't mind not joining this anymore.. I mean, it's just that I don't want to disappoint you guys by not posting regularly or yeah. :/