Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Now that make more sense ;)

Here's something important for everyone following the book project, I've transferred everything to Google Docs. Since they recently acquired EatherPad, the company making the typewith.me software, every collaboration features is present and the interface is a lot more powerful. So, here's a link to view the new document: https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AdTCUbVtfdtNZHI4d2Jrel8yZ2YzdG16Y20&hl=en

If you want editing permission, just request them from me through whatever manner you want.

Enjoy :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I don't see a chat(box) and what do you mean with

'Make the following ikran fit on your screen so that the rest of the document is formatted correctly'

I only see symbols, it might look like an ikran, but I don't.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 17, 2010, 02:39:30 PM
I don't see a chat(box) and what do you mean with

'Make the following ikran fit on your screen so that the rest of the document is formatted correctly'

I only see symbols, it might look like an ikran, but I don't.

You need to resize your web browser for that to work
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

HRH, I was reading it and at some spot it says 

******** WTF HERE *************

I was LMAO!

yeah I know... I have some stuff to fix and might be forced to give you an other link... stupid google doc... if only it would let me use custom font size... I want size 4!!!!!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm off now, I will try to check the RP again in 25 minutes or so.

YES!!!! Now it's working correctly, I just need to redo the entire formatting of the document but I don't care!

New link (this time should be the last one) here: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1TIqKcXJxSnAJPm-mYJilENStUr2F3K9ugaZ8gil2_A0&hl=en

Hey everyone! We got a new major player here! He'll be the next one to post so give him some time please. I will keep his identity as a surprise as I'm sure you will all love it ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on June 17, 2010, 03:46:08 PM
YES!!!! Now it's working correctly, I just need to redo the entire formatting of the document but I don't care!

New link (this time should be the last one) here: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1TIqKcXJxSnAJPm-mYJilENStUr2F3K9ugaZ8gil2_A0&hl=en
I see the ikran an as pic now and its EPIC!!!!

And who is monkey.maniac ?

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 18, 2010, 08:13:07 AM
Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on June 17, 2010, 03:46:08 PM

I see the ikran an as pic now and its EPIC!!!!

And who is monkey.maniac ?

She's Tapsenern Paytompa; A very good Grammar Na'zi that corrects my various fails :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

You guys are making EPIC posts and Bob and Noel have to wait :(

Don't worry... from what I've seen from ExLibrisMortis, you'll have some pretty good action too in a few hours!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on June 17, 2010, 12:43:05 PM
Everybody's at the cliff. We spot a dude in the water. Eawnyu take her ikran and get HIM to the hut. Everybody's at the hut a few seconds later.

And I was that dude.

BTW, may I ask a question: what exactly is the purpose of the OOC thread?  I just want to make sure I stay on the topic here.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

it's for just general discussion about the RP... or whatever garbage springs up...
Only mostly AWOL.

Which is perfectly on topic ;)

Just saying, If you even need some informations to write your post. Stuff like NPC, Places etc. You can take a look at the book project. There is an enormous technical section that I'm currently building which will list everything that can be useful.

Eyamsiyu

Right now I just wonder if how I left my last post in the RP has cut me out, or whether or not Tsahìk hasn't been online.

BTW, Meuia, I'm on Messenger.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eaniyutral te Hawnyu 'Ewan'ite

to the one who plays bob!!!!!

dude you fail on your last post in your... you just fail... if you want to know ask kawazoe or exlib...