Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tapsenern Paytompa on June 20, 2010, 09:43:23 PM
to the one who plays bob!!!!!

dude you fail on your last post in your... you just fail... if you want to know ask kawazoe or exlib...

Try saying that like the stereotypical California surfer dude (with "dude" peppered in there).  You find it to be really funny.

However, I must say that failure is one of the only paths to success and learning.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Well, as you can see, there was no danger. Playing with the future of an other player without talking to him first is generally a bad idea. Plus, most people agree that being a sniper does not help at all to sense danger. Most people agree that trying to find justifications to know stuff that your character should not know is generally a bad thing.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

To which I say he was ignorant to the ways of RP, and because of which, he failed.  Now that he has failed, he SHOULD succeed next.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Emtokay

sensing danger part comes from the experience in numerous deployments, and with the being a sniper, you focused on one area in front of you, if someone sneaks up behind your nor gonna be happy. So thats where the sensing danger and being posted as a sniper comes in. I forget alot with my posts and stuff that not everybody hangs around or deals with people from the military on a weekly basis. So next time I with a post which has a lot of AJ talk in it, I'll have him explain it abit

Eyamsiyu

Ok, I have a question here, as to make sure the flow of the RP is good and all.

I insert the following quote:
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 22, 2010, 04:04:07 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 21, 2010, 09:01:49 PM
Turning to Noel, Michael looks very serious:
Let's save the pleasantries: As I'm sure you're aware, Atan is sick.  I've been around him for a while to discover a couple of his symptoms.  To be simple and blunt, we need to talk to Grace about this.  I don't think she'd be able to get out here, what with the current predicaments, but she's been around the Na'vi long enough to have an idea of what the hell may be wrong with him.  Once we're back to our normal forms, we must speak to her.

He pauses.

I've seen plenty of death already in such a short time.  I don't want to see more.
''I have been working with Grace for a year now and I'm sure she will know the answer.''
''I surely will ask Grace about this, since I report to her.''
''Where are you now? Your human body, I mean.''
And in the meantime Noel had lay down Bob's Avatar on a safe place in the cave, because it is
to dangerous to bring him to one of the huts.

The only real site that we know of right now is Site 26, where Noel and Bob are positioned.  It would not make much sense to just be there as well.  With that said, should I say that I am at another site, say, Site 17 in the forest or something (or maybe not even mention where: just an understanding where I am ensues)?

Site 26 is at the eastern border of iknimaya. It is the closest point the scientist have to the sea.

Where you are at is all you to decide. The only thing that would not make sense are either being at Site 26 or at Hell's Gate. Here is my suggestion. Site 27, the latest addition to our little family. It's an orbital link site with an enormous range of operation. Perfect for marine exploration.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Yes, you should. It would have been really strange if you were at Site 26, but if there is a Site 26, I'm sure that there 25 other sites

Txantslusam Skxawng

And how is Trudy going to notify Noel that he must get out of the pod??.....

Atanä mungeyu

Hey guys, just wanted to say, i had the 1st 2 tests today, french and history. totally aced them both xD after 2 weeks i'll be done, but then i'll be gone about the whole summer vacation. FUUUU-
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on June 23, 2010, 04:31:05 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to say, i had the 1st 2 tests today, french and history. totally aced them both xD after 2 weeks i'll be done, but then i'll be gone about the whole summer vacation. FUUUU-

We'll keep everything running until get get back on then. I hope you'll read everything that happened because it is definitely worth it ;)

Good luck with your exams!

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 23, 2010, 10:08:26 AM

I may not have read much, of what's happened recently, but last I remembered, we were in the middle of quite a large Pandoran storm.  You look and there is a sunset.  I decided to play along, knowing that sun will occasionally show while it rains.

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 23, 2010, 06:06:41 PM

I may not have read much, of what's happened recently, but last I remembered, we were in the middle of quite a large Pandoran storm.  You look and there is a sunset.  I decided to play along, knowing that sun will occasionally show while it rains.

Only weird thing with that is that we are now easily passed 10pm and that the sun don't really show up when we're in the middle of a hurricane...

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on June 23, 2010, 06:15:57 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 23, 2010, 06:06:41 PM

Only weird thing with that is that we are now easily passed 10pm and that the sun don't really show up when we're in the middle of a hurricane...

Exactly!  I don't get it either!  However, he was doing stuff, so I had to make some reply.  If he changes it, I will change my post.  Not to mention that, as far as I know, there's not much information on a standard Pandoran day.  Is it 24 hours?  Or is it longer or shorter?  Not to mention hurricanes have an "eye."

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 23, 2010, 06:19:32 PM
Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on June 23, 2010, 06:15:57 PM

Exactly!  I don't get it either!  However, he was doing stuff, so I had to make some reply.  If he changes it, I will change my post.  Not to mention that, as far as I know, there's not much information on a standard Pandoran day.  Is it 24 hours?  Or is it longer or shorter?  Not to mention hurricanes have an "eye."

There is a lot of information about it in the last language update. Half of it is about that.

And the eye already passed by a few hours ago.

Eyamsiyu

Then I've been out of the loop for a while as far as updates go.  TO THE FORUMS!!

And I shall remember that when he changes what's going on.

Emtokay

Guys, sorry about not replying yet, currently waiting on a PM from kawazoe. If its all good then something interesting will happen, if is disapprove, I'll have to change what I was going to post

Txantslusam Skxawng

Sorry guys, but my biological clock in RP is not that good, even in the beginning, it somehow went from the second or tird day to the fifth day. And I can't really say what time so I just guessed, but if I now count again I would guess its 8.32 pm. But it could be summer and I don't if its the same on Pandora, but here the sun is longer in the summer, but I'll change, next time I'll just ask the time in this thread.