Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

So why does Noel suddenly have to report to Grace anyway. Noel doesn't report to Quaritch, just to make it clear.

Edit: The weather outside is great so I will be off now, I'll check in some time.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 24, 2010, 07:30:33 AM
So why does Noel suddenly have to report to Grace anyway. Noel doesn't report to Quaritch, just to make it clear.

I think, if I understood correctly, it has to do something with Bob's new mission.  And we all know that Colonel likes to try to bend the rules to get what he wants.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Emtokay

Bobs' new missions is confidential, and is up to him whether or not to tell Noel, Augustine and the Na'vi
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

In a post of ExLibirsMortis, Noel also needed to go to Hell's Gate, but why.... who does he need to see? That kinda was my question. Because I don't know if Noel needs to go to Grace or Quaritch.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on June 23, 2010, 04:31:05 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to say, i had the 1st 2 tests today, french and history. totally aced them both xD after 2 weeks i'll be done, but then i'll be gone about the whole summer vacation. FUUUU-
I have the same thing going on, two tests everyday. But for me they last 1,5 weeks, it started today and next week Friday is the last one. But these tests I need to do good or else I can't enter my exams next year!

Edit: And I also just got back from laying in backyard and the sun shining for 3 hours long! :P And again I saw blue for a few minutes.

Txantslusam Skxawng

And now I have to wait for Quaritch ( ExLibrisMortis, plus like 4 other he/she does ) to talk

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 24, 2010, 11:13:58 AM
Edit: And I also just got back from laying in backyard and the sun shining for 3 hours long! :P And again I saw blue for a few minutes.

MLIN, right?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txantslusam Skxawng

I had it before, last year in the summer, that is before Avatar

Txantslusam Skxawng

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 26, 2010, 01:13:04 PM
HRH

My character is pissed off!!! xD

I saw.  I got a slight image of Na'vi as gentlemen and ladies for a second after reading.  I realize how funny they would look in tuxedos.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Maybe they wear blue tuxedos :P So that it looks more naturally

Txantslusam Skxawng

Now the Na'vi need to go to sleep and then we can skip to the next day.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 28, 2010, 04:58:26 AM
Now the Na'vi need to go to sleep and then we can skip to the next day.

I've done that a while ago already ;D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

This Might Be Txantslusam Skxawng, you fail.  After your post I reacted in a way that you didn't seem to take into account in the next post of yours.

You have to actually READ post that come between yours and the next one you are going to post.  Don't be lazy, because the rest of us sure as hell aren't.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I gave you an answer in the PM you send me.

And don't lie, I don't appreciate that. I do read the messages that come between them.

I have read through the whole RP again, since I needed to change my English sentences into this

I have answered your PM and we can talk further on this via PM

Eyamsiyu

Pxasìk.  Forget it.  People are moving on, the majority happen to be following your story.  My post is just getting modified now.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm gone until Friday night, so I won't be able to post until then. Keep that in mind.

For those wondering why Zrina have been away lately, she has pretty bad issues with her internet connection and she'll probably need to change ISP. Right now, she doesn't even have internet access anymore. I'll give you news as I get them.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

UPDATE: Well, as I'm going to her place soon, actually in two days, she'll be able to post from my iPad ;)

Ready up your RP 'cause it's starting again :P

Eyamsiyu