Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooT!
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on July 12, 2010, 05:30:23 PM
UPDATE: Well, as I'm going to her place soon, actually in two days, she'll be able to post from my iPad ;)

Ready up your RP 'cause it's starting again :P
This Saturday, I'll be gone for a whole week! From Saturday until Saturday. I'll be going to the Ardennes
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Emtokay

Sorry guys I havnt posted yet, been kinda sidetracked and am suffering from writers block right now. I hope to have something posted by the end of the week, I shall see how that goes
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

It's good. I've got a lot of work myself and with school so I know exactly what you mean ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on September 21, 2010, 02:09:27 PM
It's good. I've got a lot of work myself and with school so I know exactly what you mean ;)

Music major.  Enough said. ;)

I'm lucky I'm on here...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Emtokay

I'm studying to get into a music course and get an aprenticeship as a Diesel Fitter (heavy Truck mechanic)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Guys.... I'm gone for a week, sorry I tell you guys this a little bit late, but anyway, wait for me  ;)

Eyamsiyu

Just going to state here that, due to time commitments in RL, I have officially handed over my character to ExLibrisMortis to control and finish the RP.  He has a plan for the character, I agreed to it, and that is all I have to say about that.

Happy Role-Playing!  :)

Quote from: Thomas Na'rìnga on October 15, 2010, 04:10:14 PM
Guys.... I'm gone for a week, sorry I tell you guys this a little bit late, but anyway, wait for me  ;)

It's fine, since you kinda time-warped around 8 hours with the package delivery we'll finish the iknimaya part and get back to it after that.

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on October 15, 2010, 04:19:09 PM
Just going to state here that, due to time commitments in RL, I have officially handed over my character to ExLibrisMortis to control and finish the RP.  He has a plan for the character, I agreed to it, and that is all I have to say about that.

Happy Role-Playing!  :)

Noted, Happy Real-Lifeing! :)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on October 15, 2010, 06:00:32 PM
Quote from: Thomas Na'rìnga on October 15, 2010, 04:10:14 PM

It's fine, since you kinda time-warped around 8 hours with the package delivery we'll finish the iknimaya part and get back to it after that.
Let's do the time warp again!!
(I can't help it...)
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

It's just a jump to the left
AND THEN A STEP TO THE RIGHT!!!!!!!

Emtokay

oh ans I'm back from my 3-4 days in Brisbane seeing Metallica with Lamb of God and Baroness

Tanhì'itan

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Kaltxì ma 'eylan. *bow* Ayohel ngengati pamuyey.

It is good to see you back Tanhì'itan :D

Tanhì'itan

He/She/It
*looks in pants* He

And its good to be back. So much Na'vi to catch up on. Soooo much. How has the clan been?

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Niwantaw

News just in:
Current wordcount of about 96 thousand as of ten seconds ago.

Might be faster to explain if you have skype...
Only mostly AWOL.