Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì'itan

Well I'm not home, actually won't be home for a couple of days. (Yay for Blackberries). I'll be sure to take you up on that offer though. :)

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Hehehe.

The clan is doing well. Some major things happened but I think I will leave you the pleasure (and the pain) to discover it yourself. I think you'll like it :)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

ExLibrisMortis

Welcome back, I hope I've sufficiently taken this rp on a totally unexpected path.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Sorry if I've been away for the past few weeks. My sleep schedule is a real mess and with school and work, I don't have much time for myself. I hope I'll be able to post something soon but it doesn't look like I'll have any free time before a little while.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Tanhì'itan on October 21, 2010, 05:32:01 PM
Well I'm not home, actually won't be home for a couple of days. (Yay for Blackberries). I'll be sure to take you up on that offer though. :)

Long time no see :D decided to pop back in here after school shizz got easier. i've been gone for what, 7 months? gonna stick around, see if i can find some more people i used to hang around on the forums with :D
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Mako

Pretty sure I've still got a charsheet in this RP, I could just never find the time to write. Do you all mind if I can skim over what's going on and pop into the action?

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 01, 2011, 05:22:32 PM
Pretty sure I've still got a charsheet in this RP, I could just never find the time to write. Do you all mind if I can skim over what's going on and pop into the action?

*Used to be in charge here when our former leader had to go*
And as far as i've noticed so far, this RP seems dead, sadly. I had to go too, with school problems, and posted here once i got back again like a week ago, no response whatsoever
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

It's not dead, it's a mix of Christmas holidays and school finals thats hung it for a while. We'll fix that soon, don't you worry.

ExLibrisMortis

Yeah, the gears are churning once again. Replies will soon come.

Atanä mungeyu

>_> didn't think about christmas and stuff, mostly since i was already done with them :DD Well, hope you're right. would be sad to see this Rp dead..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Emtokay

ExLibris, would you be able to post in response to my one buddy? It could get things going
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

I am terribly sorry for the lack of posting guys. I wish I had the time to do something but a lot of things changed in my life in the past few months and that took a lot of time to take care of so, obviously, I had to cut somewhere. Expect something from me this weekend. I intend to get that story going again and close this chapter as fast as possible before we lose any more players...

Again, I know everyone is waiting for me. I'm really sorry for the long silence.

You were BCC. It's not for you. Please keep private matter to PMs and delete the post before someone else reads it...

Emtokay

Too late, didn't take any notice really, busy trying to think of other post tbh.

Just a little thing I noticed lately. We're not in a fantasy RP, so unless you can back fictions with science, it can't happened. Nothing happens by magic on pandora.

P.S.: About the last post. Domesticated ikrans do not live in the mountains ;)

Emtokay

*thump thump thump* Is this thing on?

Ha! So to answer the first question everyone is going to ask: yes. I am (finally) back. I was stuck between work (mainly), work (my won company), college finals and personnal life. In the end, everything went well. College is just about done and I'm officially going to have a technical degree in computer science in a few weeks (yeah!).

What all of that means is... MORE TIME FOR THE RP!!!!!!!! I've taken a look at the forums and I know I have a lot of catch up to do on the language. But overall, I think I should be good to write at least a small post tonight around 2300h EST to get everything going back again. I kinda feel like Tirea for disappearing randomly like that...

I can't wait to finish this chapter and finally work on something new so, let's go!

Niwantaw

Quote from: Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan on May 22, 2011, 02:30:28 PM
*thump thump thump* Is this thing on?

Ha! So to answer the first question everyone is going to ask: yes. I am (finally) back. I was stuck between work (mainly), work (my won company), college finals and personnal life. In the end, everything went well. College is just about done and I'm officially going to have a technical degree in computer science in a few weeks (yeah!).

What all of that means is... MORE TIME FOR THE RP!!!!!!!! I've taken a look at the forums and I know I have a lot of catch up to do on the language. But overall, I think I should be good to write at least a small post tonight around 2300h EST to get everything going back again. I kinda feel like Tirea for disappearing randomly like that...

I can't wait to finish this chapter and finally work on something new so, let's go!
Still saying the post is a lie.
Only mostly AWOL.