Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 12, 2010, 12:47:00 AM
we could start a clan chat at skype, but i don't know if everyone has skype, so that might not be the best solution, maybe IRC group?

I'm more of a fan of TeamSpeak than Skype but I would not mind using IRC.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 12, 2010, 09:11:17 AM
Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 12, 2010, 12:47:00 AM
we could start a clan chat at skype, but i don't know if everyone has skype, so that might not be the best solution, maybe IRC group?

I'm more of a fan of TeamSpeak than Skype but I would not mind using IRC.
well i used to have teamspeak, but it's a bit difficult for new users, and i think most people have skype, or mibbit.com could be used for an IRC, but skype is more used on the forums, so i think that that's an better option.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Atanä mungeyu

Temporary clan member list:
Na'Vi:
Tanhì'itan - Clan Leader
Kawazoe
Tanhì Tireafya'o
Atanä mungeyu - temporary clan leader

Dreamwalkers:

Skypeople:
-

this is just a temporary list, i'm not sure if everyone on here is still active, and Kawazoe, can i see your RP character info so i can put you in the right part? edit: ranks for members will come later, for now we just need to get more important things sorted, and recruit some more members.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Yeah... Unfortunately, skype group chat require invitation, have a lot of glitch and doesn't have very good sound quality.

Anyway, as I said, I don't really care about the medium, as long as the message pass through.

I'll need sometime to build a good profile so expect that by today's midnight.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 12, 2010, 10:43:15 AM
Yeah... Unfortunately, skype group chat require invitation, have a lot of glitch and doesn't have very good sound quality.

Anyway, as I said, I don't really care about the medium, as long as the message pass through.

I'll need sometime to build a good profile so expect that by today's midnight.
well, for now i just need to know, is the character gonna be Na'vi, Avatar, or Skypeople?
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Atanä mungeyu

random question, how do i get the eastern sea ikran tribe userbar+some text to link to this thread?
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

It will probably be Na'vi. Something like 80% chances.

For the userbar, you can copy the image link there is in my signature. I know that there isn't a WYSIWYG editor for the signature but all the bb code still work ;)

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 12, 2010, 10:55:17 AM

For the userbar, you can copy the image link there is in my signature. I know that there isn't a WYSIWYG editor for the signature but all the bb code still work ;)
i already have the userbar lol'd but i want it+some text to Link to this thread
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 12, 2010, 11:21:21 AM

Like I said, bb code are supported so you can simply build your signature in the the quick reply and then paste it in your signature ;)

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 12, 2010, 11:33:34 AM
Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 12, 2010, 11:21:21 AM

Like I said, bb code are supported so you can simply build your signature in the the quick reply and then paste it in your signature ;)
is there a special code like[url]...[/ url]?
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 12, 2010, 01:54:41 PM
Yup, url is probably the one you want.
yeah but [url]example.com[ /url] just makes a link to that site and shows the site name.., i just want to see my userbar and my text ''join the eastern sea ikran tribe'' and that when you click on them they take you to this thread

sorry for being so stupid xD..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 12, 2010, 01:57:20 PM
Quote from: Kawazoe on March 12, 2010, 01:54:41 PM
Yup, url is probably the one you want.
yeah but [url]example.com[ /url] just makes a link to that site and shows the site name.., i just want to see my userbar and my text ''join the eastern sea ikran tribe'' and that when you click on them they take you to this thread

sorry for being so stupid xD..

[url = link]your text[ /url]

Atanä mungeyu

I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Atanä mungeyu

alright, i need to know, who on the temporary member list is still active, and are there new members?
if that's sorted, i want to get a skype group started, and the rankings too, also some new rankings so that there are not only 3 ranks for males, since they can't be tsahik, and only one could be the ikran warrior leader and only one clan leader ofc, and then, through the group chat, we can see who's rank should be higher, by na'vi conversations and knowledge of pandora etc etc.
also a test RP fro only our clan should be started, we'll see how things get going, adn if all is ready, cross-RPing in one big thread.
tanhì'itan, do you know who are the active members at this point? irayo in advance.
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Tanhì'itan

You forget my eveng, I have not been here, so I am clueless as to the activity levels of our members. I think thayt in the initial state of this website many people joined and eventually lost interest (some of our "members" included). So it's very possible that the inactive members care not for Na'vi anymore. I say you guys promote the clan. That's key at the moment. Skype sounds like a great idea, it will keep the members connected and increase interaction with one another. But I cannot stress enough, recruitment right now is vital.
By the way, whatever happened to Tirealì'u?

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Atanä mungeyu

tirealì'u? don't know, i think he/she's gone, i've searched for the account, but it just didn't exist..
i think he/she left learnnavi.org... sadly..

but anyways, i think that the only active members would be: kawazoe, me, tanhì'itan, 'Awve Tìkameie, Lightna.
i'll just only put them on the list, and tanhì'itan, could you send me their RP profiles, if they made one?
then, for now, we'll just have to recruit some more members, and get a group chat+test RP thread open.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Well... I'm going to look like a complete skxawng but I don't care! Where  should I post my RP profile?  :-[

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 13, 2010, 09:27:23 AM
Well... I'm going to look like a complete skxawng but I don't care! Where  should I post my RP profile?  :-[
you could send it to me, i'll put you in the right part of the member list.
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Atanä mungeyu

are you already done with it? or are you still busy
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD