Ikran Tribe of the Eastern Sea -- RP Tribe Info

Started by Tanhì'itan, January 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 13, 2010, 10:15:22 AM
are you already done with it? or are you still busy

Still busy. I'm trying to get it purrfect ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

xD okay, then i'll wait, and hop tanhì has all the other profiles xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Mako

Atanä mungeyu

I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Mako

I kinda became Chris Lee James, and therefore lost all connection to this RP.

Tanhì'itan

Atanä, maybe you should make another thread that you will manage. As for Sanümeyu, does that mean you are no longer interested?

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Mako

It doesn't seem so. Plus, a major turn-off is that this RP has not gone anywhere in a month no offense.

Tanhì'itan

Ikran Tribe

Atanä mungeyu

alright, nothing seems to be happening, i didn't see any potential members.., so;
we need to recruit some more members, but how?
any ideas?
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

I gave a try in the TeamSpeak server but no body really is interested...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

alright, does anyone here know how to make a skype channel?
if that could be made, it would be awesome.
then i'll start going crazy about rangs etc and hoping to find new members etcetc.
cookies for skype group help! xD homemade!
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Atanä mungeyu

scrap the question and cookies, i just found out xD..
everyone still active or wanting to join, gimme your skype adress, if you don't have one, make one, since skype is the most used learnnavi.org chat..
irayo in advance xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Tanhì'itan

I never shoulda left this place. I wasn't not able to manage this place, as much as it pains me, if you both wish, we can simply dissolve the clan and just forget about it. I'm not giving up, I'm just allowing you both to formally do so and we can disband if you desire that. Let me know. Again I say, I never shouldve left, I'm sorry I have failed you both as a leader.

Ikran Tribe

That's kinda sad speech... I'm not doing this... not unless I'm the last Na'vi standing! Yeah leaving us was a bad move, but it's not like we can't do anything. I'm pretty sure a lot of people could be interested in RP'ing if we give them a chance.

I'm not a big fan of Skype but I'll try to get it working by tomorrow ;)

Atanä mungeyu

hey, i'm staying, even if i would be the only one, we are just a Rp clan which due to difficulty can only now start, but we can do it and get this going! so, i'm not gonna leave! and tanhì, you haven't failed us, school is pretty darn important, and i know it. oh btw how's school stuff going? xD i have already made a skype group, so now we just gotta annoy people alot by asking if they wanna join like 24/7 xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Tanhì'itan

School's great, I'm almost at the top of my class. My major exams start is early May, the equivalent of the American SAT exams, but I'm feeling pretty prepared. You guys don't know how glad it has made me to see you are both determined to the cause. I'd love to be active in the skxaype group but I tend only to have access on my smartphones these days. (Gosh I can't wait for summer). I have the utmost faith in you, that you will be able to revive the clan, but don't nag 24/7, just nag 23/6 if you understand my drift. And I've made AN IMPORTANT observation. Why in Eywa's name are we not speaking Na'vi? If we want people to join we must first show that we ourselves are interested in the language, after all, that is the ultimate purpose.

Ma ayelan, ayoengil tíreyit t<ay>íng olo'ru a-le-ikran.
My friends, together we will give life to the ikran clan.

Plltxe l'iu-ti a-le-Na'vi nitxan.
Speak Na'Vi words more.

I hope my Na'vi has not become too rusty, thought I should easily sharpen back up when the time arises for me to do so.

Ikran Tribe

Srane! Oel tstxoti ponguyä leSkaypx new. Rutxe, ngal tsa'uti oeru tivìng tsun srak ma Atanä Mungeyu?

Quote from: Tanhì'itan on March 23, 2010, 02:29:07 PM
Ma ayelan, ayoengil tíreyit t<ay>íng olo'ru a-le-ikran.
My friends, together we will give life to the ikran clan.

Plltxe l'iu-ti a-le-Na'vi nitxan.
Speak Na'Vi words more.

You're not supposed to add the -a- affix when you use le- ;)

Yeya Swizaw

Kaltxì!

My Skype name is, erm...

I login with KangaBoy2, but my actual name is Yeya Swizaw.

"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Yeya Swizaw

The only skype group i'm in is the Eywayä Numeyu V2.
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Atanä mungeyu

i'm sorry, but the skype goup i made is for clan members :P but if you want, pleas join, just make a Rp profile, send it to me, and i'll check it out
btw for Rp profile check the thread on how to make them

and i'm really sorry to say this, but i can't speak na'vi that well at all, i did learn it in the beginning, but school is now occupying my free time, i just have enough time to manage my stuff on the forum and make my projects at the same time xD.. ::)

eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD