Is this still a viable concept?

Started by Maktoyu Palulukanyä, January 02, 2010, 09:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maktoyu Palulukanyä

I have been lurking and posing in the beginner forum some and finally scrolled to the bottom of the main page to find this.  I think it is an exciting concept and am very interested.  If this gets off the ground (or on the ground given the opening scenario :) ) I want to be part of it.  I hope to learn how to read/write in Na'vi and would love to have someone better skilled working with us in this endevor.  To learn a language it is nice to have a reason other than I just want to.

Having said all this, I will be at a conference the week of Jan 4-8 and do not know how much time I can spend on the 'net.  When I get back I'll see where this stands and hopefully jump in at that time.

Thorinbur

Role Play sub forum is to talk only in character. Your post should be in OOC subforum. Could moderator move that?

If you want to join our RP than read and post in OOC-> Na'vi 101 OOV chat thread
I think that there is still place but it'snot my call.

If you want to read more about roleplaying here and in genereal and about other idea of Clans go to Info/Support subforum
oel kame futa oel kekame ke'u