Storm over Pandora ((OOC chat. We got a new name!))

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, December 31, 2009, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

It looks like we're going to expand the characters in the 101 RP thread, so maybe we should unlock the character sheet thread so we can all get to know one another?  :D

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Few thoughts I had while working...

-Where's all of the Na'vi? So far they've only had one post, even though we have a couple of them

and

-Is the english school still going to be open or not?

Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Yes, the English school is still open. We just haven't got there yet.  :P

Don't you all worry, I'm sending everyone to the School on Day 3. And by everyone I mean EVERYONE.

As for the Na'vi, I don't know. Those who post as Na'vi need to post.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tanhìyärina'

I posted as my Na'vi character.  I can't speak for the others.

Can't wait to see how you get us to the school, Lehrrap.  I love in-character drama, and there's so much potential for that here.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Coyote

Quote from: Tanhìyärina' on January 05, 2010, 03:56:27 PM

And a good read, too, I will add.

QuoteCan't wait to see how you get us to the school, Lehrrap.  I love in-character drama, and there's so much potential for that here.

He cheated: his character is a helo pilot!  ;D Although to get all the characters there it'll probably be 2-3 Samsons in a small group.

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Coyote on January 05, 2010, 03:59:52 PM

QuoteCan't wait to see how you get us to the school, Lehrrap.  I love in-character drama, and there's so much potential for that here.

He cheated: his character is a helo pilot!  ;D Although to get all the characters there it'll probably be 2-3 Samsons in a small group.

My character is also a Gunny Sargent (Retired, but you never stop being a Marine! Hoorah!)
And also, I use another little cheatcode: Plot convience. A flight plan change here, a little use of NPC's (IE Dr. Augustine) here, and BAM! English School.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on January 05, 2010, 04:17:11 PM
Quote from: Coyote on January 05, 2010, 03:59:52 PM

My character is also a Gunny Sargent (Retired, but you never stop being a Marine! Hoorah!)
And also, I use another little cheatcode: Plot convience. A flight plan change here, a little use of NPC's (IE Dr. Augustine) here, and BAM! English School.

Whatever works ;)

Still though, all you Na'vi people out there... start posting.
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Coyote

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 05, 2010, 04:18:03 PM
Still though, all you Na'vi people out there... start posting.

Yeah... wouldn't want the ol' humans to upstage ya on your own planet, eh?  ;D

Good read, Sngä'i Tìrey-yä! More of that good, comfortable character interaction; that's how it's done. Off to a good start.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

<o.o> Kirby gives his approvale! Excellent post.

((Blatient Advertisement. The next chapter of BAP is out, you can find it in the Fanfiction section of the forums, under Fan Creations))

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Thanks guys :D

Quick question (again) up at the school is there another set of tanks or are we leaving our 'real' bodies back in Hell's Gate?

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

To get out to the school and back is done via Avatar. The reason is security based.

Remember, the Na'vi and sky people relations are still strained, even now. We may have a school, trying to teach them our language and work out a diplomatic solution, but for safties sake, it's better to keep the Avatar Pilots in the link room should anything go wrong, like a fight break out and have their Avatar killed.

As shown by Norm, it's a very real experiance. If you die, you're going to feel like it. It's going to shock you. Medical Doctors are almost a nessecity. In a situation like that, it's better to be safe then sorry.

Gunship pilots and their gunnery crew are the only ones allowed anywhere close to the school, because they have to bring the Avatar's to and from the school. They often sit in on lessons and such to learn Na'vi as well, as a way of ensuring a extra level of protection for the Avatar's themselfs.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

Probably at this point, the only other place where there are drive tanks available is that remote camp in the Hallelujea Mountains, which appears to be left abandoned for extended periods.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Thorinbur

And I am messing again :P but you know it's hard to post something that won't stand out too much from your awesome posts, so i gone creazy. hope i didn't mess too much :P Still I will have to take part in all Avatar activieties. It's too expencive for them to fire me, or keep unused in base.
oel kame futa oel kekame ke'u

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Hey Coyote, do you have skype or something? I was writing my next part but figured we could have some conversation over dinner (that sounded far more romantic than intended). I'm bri_zen, just add me if you do...

Mako

Well, my first day on Pandora was boring, but done. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Christian James, the newest Avatar driver. Thorinbur and Lehrrap, I had an encounter with you guys. Hope you don't mind. I wanted to imitate your personalities as best as I could (without the profanity. I don't cuss.), and I think I did a decent job. Just giving you guys a heads-up.

Nume fpi sänume

Great work so far by everyone :) im really enjoying the read and to see how everyone else is doing. Hopefully Alex keeps you all entertained beyond your Avatar excursions

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 05, 2010, 11:59:50 PM
Great work so far by everyone :) im really enjoying the read and to see how everyone else is doing. Hopefully Alex keeps you all entertained beyond your Avatar excursions

To be honest I'm starting to think the mechanics and pilots are gonna have more fun than we are ;) Love the reading!!

Nume fpi sänume

Eh, for now :) The roles will switch soon enough. Right now your all confined to the area designated for your Avatars in the facility. Soon enough us squishy little humans will be in the middle of the forest, and the only thing i'll have to work on is Brokensword and my new data pad design. 

Brainiac

I'll post in the later afternoon 4/5 pm, GMT+1
That is, if I'm not hysterical and depressed about my philosophy exam  :-\
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Thorinbur

Ok our stories sarts to cross (no suprise there) so I am downloading ICQ so we don't have to talk for others.
oel kame futa oel kekame ke'u