Storm over Pandora ((OOC chat. We got a new name!))

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, December 31, 2009, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Ehhh... It may make me sound Internet Illiterate but...

What the tskxe is ICQ?

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: leli'ua tukru on January 07, 2010, 05:11:54 PM
http://www.icq.com/

Uhhh... -blinks-

... I'll stick to AOL. There is no explanation of just what the tskxe it is...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Still prefer MSN. I do have AIM, though. Swright459. And that would be "What the pxasik?"

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 07, 2010, 05:20:10 PM
Still prefer MSN. I do have AIM, though. Swright459. And that would be "What the pxasik?"
I like 'what the rock' better, simply because it sounds like a curse when you say it out loud but it doesn't really mean anything.

And I have AIM, not AOL, sorry.

gunnysilversword is the username.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

leli'ua tukru

AIM, AOL same thing! :)

ICQ is a messaging program just like AIM and MSN and YIM.   In any case... is there an official messaging system we're using or are we just sticking to in-forum communication for official RP stuffs?

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Uh...

I think for RP stuffs, we'll stick to the forums (unless you want to work out something with another player ahead of time.) Makes it a lot less complicated.

Also, good post Leli. I'll make good use of that in a moment.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

leli'ua tukru

Alright that sounds like a great idea.

Irayo! :D

Brainiac

Quote from: leli'ua tukru on January 07, 2010, 05:53:43 PM
Alright that sounds like a great idea.

Irayo! :D
I think I'll refer to your character as well. I'm getting the feeling the negative tension is going to be wonderful to work with :p
As far as I can tell, my character is everything yours hates ^_^

EDIT: Our sisters have the same name, though XD
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

leli'ua tukru

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 07, 2010, 06:07:46 PM
I think I'll refer to your character as well. I'm getting the feeling the negative tension is going to be wonderful to work with :p
As far as I can tell, my character is everything yours hates ^_^

EDIT: Our sisters have the same name, though XD

WOAH.  Totally had not realized that.   Haha this should be fun XD.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Crazy.

-Goes off to finish the second chapter of his RP-

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

WooHoo, finally got my MSN going [cracks open cold beer].

I was able to contact about half of you last night, but for those I didn't please PM me your emails and I'll add you to my contacts list.

Thank you, thankyouverymuch[/Elvis]
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Hawnu UnilTxep

Posted, tsumkan.  Finally, right?!

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Ok, I'm going around adding everyone's MSN... mine is on my profile (as well as aim and icq) so let's really try incorporating more interactions in the posts! Tanhìyärina' and I just did (what we consider) a pretty kick-ass interaction... and they bring the story so much more life!!

Initiate at any time, I'm nearly always on and willing to RP :)
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Good work you two. A good post ;) I'll think of something to reply with when I can focus properly. TO BED! -collapses and falls asleep-

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Nume fpi sänume

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Again, good posts all around. Lots of charactrisation to work with, and I've got some awesome plot stuff that I'm planning on doing.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

I have Army Reserve duty this weekend, so I may not be able to keep up very well. If I'm not around, don't wait up, but feel free to use my characters for the occasional random comment or something if needed.  ;) I'll try to check in and keep up, but I may be limited to smaller posts if I can get in at all.

I may be able to get something in later tonight; Leli'ua tukru and I have a good backstory planned between Arik and Esme.

And Unil Txep, good to see you get in on the action!
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.