Storm over Pandora ((OOC chat. We got a new name!))

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, December 31, 2009, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

Oscar's situation still confuses me. He did kinda disappear and detach himself from the rest of the Avatar drivers.

Brainiac

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 05, 2010, 08:07:25 AM
Oscar's situation still confuses me. He did kinda disappear and detach himself from the rest of the Avatar drivers.
It was mostly an excuse, the getting away from the others, because I was caught up in my exams. But he'll be more active nao!
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Mako

Righto. So I want to get a post up, but I don't quite know what to write about. I could spearhead the attack on the retreating humans...*cough* *Lehrrap?* *cough*

EDIT: Pxasik. He's offline.

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: Coyote on February 05, 2010, 07:28:04 AM

I have to admit, I still have reservations about the whole "cannibalism" thing, but if it's dramatically appropriate...

Wait, why are we pulling a Donner?
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Brainiac

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on February 05, 2010, 08:19:02 AM
Quote from: Coyote on February 05, 2010, 07:28:04 AM

I have to admit, I still have reservations about the whole "cannibalism" thing, but if it's dramatically appropriate...

Wait, why are we pulling a Donner?
a wut?

Ka'il

I'm going to wait for others to post before I do, just so we're not moving too fast.
If the colors that bind,
Were to unwind,
Would I still be safe,
Within my mind?

Coyote

The Donner Party, a group of would-be settlers in the Old West that got stranded in the mountains of California in winter. They had to eat each other to survive.

We're not actually going to eat Esme. I was making a joke, and besides she'd be all tough and stringy anyways.

However, I have to admit there has always been a part of me that wanted to open a business and call it "Donner's --Party Catering" and see who actually called to make reservations.  ;D

Quote from: SänumeyuRighto. So I want to get a post up, but I don't quite know what to write about. I could spearhead the attack on the retreating humans...*cough* *Lehrrap?* *cough*

Want me to take care of it?

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Ka'il

Hum...Coyote, if you could, could you set up sort of a rivalry between Damien and Chris as they get to the retreating soldiers? Like...I dunno. Maybe just a simple glare or something. Nothing serious...yet.
If the colors that bind,
Were to unwind,
Would I still be safe,
Within my mind?

Brainiac

oh, also, could someone notice Oscar. Just briefly, too. :)

Coyote

Quote from: Apxa Ioang on February 05, 2010, 09:21:07 AMHum...Coyote, if you could, could you set up sort of a rivalry between Damien and Chris as they get to the retreating soldiers? Like...I dunno. Maybe just a simple glare or something. Nothing serious...yet.

Like a serious dislike, or more like what Legolas and Gimli had at Helm's Deep?: "That's 15!" "That one only counts as one!"

And would it be based on something personal, or here at Pandora, or from back on Earth? PM with details so no surprises are spoiled...  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Nume fpi sänume

I actually like the way you brought Oscar along with us. Very creative :D

Brainiac

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 05, 2010, 10:42:58 AM
I actually like the way you brought Oscar along with us. Very creative :D
;D I had to do something

Coyote

Got y'all covered. Working on the mop-up post now.  ;)

Ahhh, there we go. Excellent [/Mr. Burns].

If anyone has something they'd like added or changed, PM me details and I can edit it. Otherwise... folks can tell us what they were doing while the action was unfolding, or, just pick up with their reactions now that the dust settled.

Enjoy, tsmuktu!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

Quote from: Coyote on February 05, 2010, 09:26:41 AM
Quote from: Apxa Ioang on February 05, 2010, 09:21:07 AMHum...Coyote, if you could, could you set up sort of a rivalry between Damien and Chris as they get to the retreating soldiers? Like...I dunno. Maybe just a simple glare or something. Nothing serious...yet.

Like a serious dislike, or more like what Legolas and Gimli had at Helm's Deep?: "That's 15!" "That one only counts as one!"

And would it be based on something personal, or here at Pandora, or from back on Earth? PM with details so no surprises are spoiled...  ;)

MAJOR LAUGH MOMENT. Apxa comes out of chorus and was all like "Dude, so I told Coyote to go ahead and set up some tension between Chris and Damien, and he was like 'Kinda like Legolas and Gimli.'" And the first thing I said was "How they count kills and stuff? 'That still only counts as one!'" Ask him, I swear on my grave that I said this without reading this :P

Brainiac

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tanhìyärina'

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on February 05, 2010, 06:08:56 PM
awesome two posts. Dibs on nef'tys  ;D !

I think Nef'Tys is just ornery enough that if she knew you called dibs on her, she'd never accept you.  ;)
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Coyote

Jeezus, people, she's fifteen! Zip it back up!  ;D ;)

Man, I have to get my shotgun out for a character!* 

Where have all the writers gone?
Long time passing...
Where have all the writers gone,
long time ago?

Where have all the writers gone?
In the drunk tank, possibly?
When will they ever learn?
When will they e-e-ever learn?

*Actually, I see that as a mark of success.

Let's see some story action, homies. I know it's Friday night, but most of you are snowed in. Write!  ;D

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

I'm here ready. But my more interesting posts are yet to come. (Training with Eanataw)

Coyote, if we aren't posting, why aren't you drawing? O_O :P

Tanhìyärina'

Quote from: Coyote on February 05, 2010, 11:00:36 PM
Jeezus, people, she's fifteen! Zip it back up!  ;D ;)

Man, I have to get my shotgun out for a character!*  

I'll have you know I was defending her!

Let's see some story action, homies. I know it's Friday night, but most of you are snowed in. Write!  ;D

Let's see you write too, then.  Are we all back on the way to Vitraya Ramunong?
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.