Storm over Pandora ((OOC chat. We got a new name!))

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, December 31, 2009, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

Nother post up. Hey Nume, I was thinking, add these last few posts int the beginning of Chronicle 2. It will give us a better base. Leave them out of 1, fair enough?

Coyote

I'm starting on the first big post for Part II. Things will shift dramatically as we move into obvious, open resistance and start to learn the ways of the Na'vi as we "grow up", hidden in the protective shadows of Eywa...  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Mako

Righto then. I'll just keep playing my guitar while I wait :P Where is the revised Chronicle 1 going? In the old thread?

Nume fpi sänume

Txontaw

"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Coyote

And... "Storm Over Pandora: Chronicle II-- In Eywa's Shadow" has begun...

...and in spectacular fashion, if I may say so myself.  8)

[EDIT]: With Liz's announcement that there are some members of the "Environmental Freedom Front" hidden in Hell's Gate, we can add more human characters there from time to time as needed (ie, as new players arrive that may want to play that angle).  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Txontaw

For your post:

QuoteLiz's Avatar was present, as was Blake's, both looking thin. Liz's Avatar was gone, which she found odd.

Isn't that kind of contradictory?
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Coyote

Quote from: Txontaw on February 07, 2010, 06:24:41 PM
For your post:

QuoteLiz's Avatar was present, as was Blake's, both looking thin. Liz's Avatar was gone, which she found odd.

Isn't that kind of contradictory?

Ahh, thanks for catching that. I changed it now to:

QuoteNa'ama woke up, finding it one among three Avatars. Liz's Avatar was present, as was Blake's, both looking thin. Julia's Avatar was gone, which she found odd.

I got my Dr. Childs and EFF activists mixed up. Hate it when that happens!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Ka'il

Coyote, I just have to say...

Magnificently well-written, sir!

I'm jealous. >.< Those were awesome posts!

Now to see if I can think of anything half that good. =P
If the colors that bind,
Were to unwind,
Would I still be safe,
Within my mind?

Coyote

Thanks-- I'm glad people like it, at least so far...

BTW, at the request of Lì'uyä täftxuyu, a major edit was added where the human Oscar was shot by RDA agents in the escape.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Txontaw

I'm going to see if Lehrrap will let me be the trainer of Jax. If I can, then I can make my opening post.

Brainiac

Quote from: Coyote on February 07, 2010, 07:05:50 PM
Thanks-- I'm glad people like it, at least so far...

BTW, at the request of Lì'uyä täftxuyu, a major edit was added where the human Oscar was shot by RDA agents in the escape.
Thank you ^^

also: quick reminder: the 'other' oscar, the personality we know from the start, is still running around in his Na'vi body. :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Txontaw on February 07, 2010, 07:07:33 PM
I'm going to see if Lehrrap will let me be the trainer of Jax. If I can, then I can make my opening post.

Of course. Go right ahead ;)

And good work Coyote. I'm glad I planned that out so well. -Chuckles of the thoughts of the old IM's that we exchanged-

Seriously, good work.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Hey, I kinda want to build on the tsmúkan relationship between Jax and Chris, but it's up to you. You up for it?

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Sure!

BTW, post up ;)

Edit: Current musical insperation - Shut it Down, Pitbull feat. Akon

"Ooooohhhh, can't tell me nothing now, baby I know how to fly!"
"Ooooohhhh, can't nothing hold me down, I'm gonna touch the sky!"

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

As is mine. Nothing much as I'm AFC ATM, but I'll post more tomorrow. Jax, 770-715-1078. We'll work out some stuff tomorrow, maybe, when I have access to a computer in 2nd period. In fact, everyone text me if you're comfortable with it. It will make communicating easier.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I would, but I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to my cellphone, sorry Sän. :-\

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Txontaw

Lehrrap, I need some info on Jax's character to write the post. I'll send you a PM in a couple moments.

Mako

Righto mate. It's understandable. I did just publically post my number, didn't I?

EDIT: We've found Jax's one fear :P

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 07, 2010, 08:42:59 PM
Righto mate. It's understandable. I did just publically post my number, didn't I?
Yeah, you did. But still.

-Shrugs- besides, I'm pretty much ALWAYS online, whenever anyone needs me. And send away Txontaw, I'm waiting ;D

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------