Storm over Pandora ((OOC chat. We got a new name!))

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, December 31, 2009, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 09, 2010, 09:02:49 AM
Alright. I'll draft a random PM with that last part. Was the cadence alright?

It was, actually, and brought a silly grin to my face. You can edit your own posts-- use the "modify" key on the top right of your post; I do that all the time to correct spelling.

Oh, and remember: I see job ads for Web Designers all the time. I've never seen a job ad for physicists.  ;) :P

(but I guess they work in the type of jobs where you don't place ads...  :-\)

Heheh.

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Mako

Yeah, I knew that, but I'm at school and so I need to save it somewhere I can access it at home too. Not sure what you meant by that last part.

Coyote

I'm just teasing you guys. Physicists tend to get hired through networks of professionals who work together, and through resume applications, rather than through regular hiring by announcing jobs.

It's not guaranteed they get hired, but, if they do... *cha-ching*!
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Brainiac

Post is up! yay!
Once again, Oscar speaks (it's been a while, hasn't it?)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Coyote

Hey, I heard from Thorinbur. He's really busy and is a moderator in the Polish-Na'vi subforum now, so has little time to post. He said to make Ralph an NPC so what we can do is put Ralph and Esme at the remote site to help guard the place with Trudy, etc.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Ikranä mokri

ha that was a damn good situation difuser Lì'uyä täftxuyu, it made the post i had to put next really difficult though.

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Brainiac

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on February 09, 2010, 11:15:58 AM
ha that was a damn good situation difuser Lì'uyä täftxuyu, it made the post i had to put next really difficult though.
Thanks ^^
it was too funny not to :p

Mako

Coyote

I have some good ideas, but haven't had time to follow up on them.

Also, on an unrelated note, let's wrap this OOC thread up at page 50 and start a new one for the new chronicles. Lehrrap, want to do the honors?  :)

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

*hiss* Not on my watch!! :P

EDIT: Shoot, it didn't jump to 50...

Ikranä mokri

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Brainiac

Mako

Oh, by the way, I never mentioned this, but Chris is Australian. So imagine him with the accent :P

Coyote

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 09, 2010, 03:55:33 PM
Oh, by the way, I never mentioned this, but Chris is Australian. So imagine him with the accent :P

I'll put a Victoria Bitter in his hand.

See, I know only Yanks and Yobos drink Foster's.  ;)

The picture I'm thinking of will be of their Avatars, though, only a few humans will be drawn... for now.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Coyote on February 09, 2010, 03:32:29 PM
I have some good ideas, but haven't had time to follow up on them.

Also, on an unrelated note, let's wrap this OOC thread up at page 50 and start a new one for the new chronicles. Lehrrap, want to do the honors?  :)
Meh. I don't care. Sounds good to me, I'll set up the new thread.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Nume fpi sänume

Anyways, Alex will be quiet for a bit, since you guys are working on training. I've got ideas for him, but hes also got a brooding inner conflict that's starting to bubble up. Gives me a good chance to work on book 1. I also know that Alex posted about leaving. If you want to use him in a post, go ahead, you can even make him speak, I can go in and modify it to make it sound more like him if I need to, I just wanted to kinda step ahead so while im working here I dont fall too far behind.

Edit: HA! I got page 50!