ooc for Avatar 2: Attack of the Allies

Started by Ikranä mokri, January 29, 2010, 05:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyoshi Tenshi

Hmm... A Jake and a Quaritch? That shouldn't be too hard...

I'll try asking some of my friends.
[move]

Ikranä mokri

ill ask around for people who might join but im not making any promises

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Muntxa

Kxani

Here is a "Jake?".. :)

Name: Kxani Tsaheylu

Character Name: Christian Miller

Team/side: RDA ...or is he...?

Experience Speaking Na'Vi:In training

Appearance: he is quite tall in normal has Black long hair and a bleach skin, a maskulin body and a sharp look. He is fit and always wear the hair in a pony tail. Clothing, changes depends on what he is doing but you usually see him in RDA clothings or lab coats. He has a tiny Black beard and a small mustasch and big ice blue eyes.

Avatar Appearance: The Avatar is around 9"20 with black hair and the long black braid as they all wear. In clothing he wears militairy colored pants and a tight shirt with the RDA logo in the chest. Militairy boots and finger less glowes to easy be able to grab things. The professor always waer a RDA bagpack with all the equipment needed for samples and more.. He has golden colored eyes and a confident look. He has a great connection to his Avatar.

Powers/Abilities: High genius, quick, calm and always a step ahead of others.

Distinguishing Marks: a golden ring in left ear and a Ikran tooth in a leather string around hes neck.

Most Used phrases: "Back off", "Easy...", "Never trust anything..."

Sexual Orientation: Bisexuall 

Weaknesses: Death, parenting, cold weather

Fears: Loosing friends

Best Environment: Forest

Worst Environment: Earth

Training: 5 years avatar training excluding studies. 10 years extra studying.

Other: Co leader of the Avatar program

it's late.. haha he can't be better now XD

Muntxa

Okay, irayo Kxani Tsaheylu! I'll add your character.

But we still don't have a Jake and Quaritch. At least someone should be Jake, Quaritch can be replaced by another RDA boss.

EDIT: And we need the boss of the Dropgies! (Anyone having a better name? xD)

Atan Aylaru

Okay, here comes the new Quaritch...

Name: Atan Aylaru

Character Name: Susan Quaritch

Team/Side: RDA

Experience speaking Na'vi: none

Physical appearance: A bit on the short side at 5'3'', shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes.

Distinguishing marks: medium-sized scar on her left hand

Most used phrases: "Shove off," "Let's get down to business"

Sexual orientation: straight

Family: Comes from a long line of soldiers; her brother was Col. Miles Quaritch.

Favorite food: ribeye steak, medium rare

Least favorite food: asparagus

Weaknesses: short temper, grief over the loss of her brother, vengeful attitude towards Na'vi

Fears: betrayal, losing anything that even resembles a competition

Best environment: battlefield

Worst environment: any place where she doesn't have some authority

Training: 17 years in the military, 2-time Olympic shooter

History: Sarah grew up very close to her brother, Miles.  Their parents raised them to join the military, and both did as soon as they were old enough.  Sarah and Miles shared the same no-nonsense attitude, which made them similar as soldiers.  Miles rose faster through the ranks than Sarah, but she always said that if she had been the older sibling, she would have been bossing him around.  Twice, Sarah won gold for the U.S. Olympic Rifle Team.

After Miles's death, she was devastated.  A call from the RDA gave her an opportunity to get even with the creatures that killed him.  She was promoted to his old position and filled it perfectly, with every intention of wiping out the Na'vi.
"Hey!  Ngaru lu fpom srak?"
"What the heck is that?"
"It's uh, Na'vi, you know, from 'Avatar'."
"Sorry, I haven't seen that movie."
o_0

Join Strange Lands - A Pandoran RP: http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play/strange-lands-a-pandoran-rp-character-thread/

Txuronsem

An intriguing character idea I came up with. Oh, and how long after the movie does this take place?

Username: Txuronsem

Character Name: Txuronsem

Nickname: Ron

Species: Na'vi

Team or organization: None

Eye color: Intense Yellow

Hair color: Jet Black

Skin color: Darker Blue

Powers and abilities: Aside from the typical capabilities of the Na'vi, he is very smart, especially for his age. He is also good at hiding. He can speak English fluently, but cannot speak Na'vi, aside from a few words. (Explained under History.)

Distinguishing Marks: His stripes(?) form an unusual swirl pattern on his forehead.

Most used phrases: "Woah." and "Let's ride!"

Mannerism: Txuronsem is extremely cautious, and has learned how to avoid being seen. He used this to the fullest, to avoid being caught by the humans. He is very curious, and will never shy away from an opportunity to learn something. He is quite introverted, as he has yet to speak to anyone of his own kind. He thinks things out strategically, and does not like asking anyone for help. He is fully Na'vi, but acts like a human.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Marital Status: Single

Parents: Unknown, he was abandoned (or perhaps lost) as a child.

Family: Again, unknown. (See History.)

Favorite Food: Whatever scraps of human food he can find, but he has never really eaten anything else. He particularly enjoys apples.

Least Favorite Food: Meat, though he doesn't see much of it.

Weakness: Curiosity.

Fears: Not knowing. This applies to anything.

Best Environment: One with lots of hiding places.

Worst Environment: Open areas.

History: Although exactly how it happened is unknown, he was abandoned at a very young age, near the RDA base. Hunger drew him to the base, and he quickly learned how to stay hidden. He never stayed in one part of the base for very long, for fear of being discovered. He has adjusted to live off of human foods, and he has learned how to hold his breath for long periods of time - an essential skill, since he cannot breathe the air inside the base. When the Na'vi defeated the RDA and forced them out of the base, he stayed hidden. But when they left, his curiosity got the best of him, and he followed them back to their camp. During his life at the base, he learned how to speak English, and, eventually, picked up on a few words in Na'vi, from language lessons.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Tanhì Atan

Could people "be their own Na'vi"?  Aren't there lots & lots of Na'vi on Pandora?  They have lives too.  There are lots of stories on Earth not about heads of state & their families.  Just a thought...   :)
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.
Tirea eyktan ta ean-a tanhì lu.

O.C. shapeshifter is socially clueless.  Now that explains a lot.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.

Ikranä mokri

Dutch-Skxawng

I have sent you a personal message with my profile but I forgot to ask:
Is this going to be a third person RP a first person RP or a RP as if you are writing in your diary about the what you have done ???

Ikranä mokri