Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (OOC Thread)

Started by Niawve Mokri, March 28, 2010, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tawtute Akawng is reaching for his weapon

Tourbus-guide: ''Oh no! DRIVE!!!''

While the tourbus was driving away Tawtute Akawng was aiming
with the weapon he had took, an AT-4 and he fired it at the tourbus
BOOM

Tawtute Akawng: ''And that's how you scatter the tourists.''
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

There's a problem with it though. Making peace with the Na'vi is the goal of the Avatar program. Your character has no reason to do anything. They commited no wrong.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

A) That is up to Niawve. She is the GM B) then what is our mission?

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

Zelenal does have a point. The goal of the Avatar program is to make peace with the Na'vi. And I also agree with everything else he said. And I don't think there is a point in which Tawtute can come in yet to be honest. I'm just saying my opinion. I'm not leaving anyone out but I'm just saying.

Niwantaw

*pulls misrible face*

i'll deleat my post and go and sulk somewhere  :'(
(damn you normal timeline people..)

*deleats post then jumps off a cliff*
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Niwantaw

*looks up from bottom of cliff*
"you could of said that before i became a mangled mess..."
*dies*
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

*casts revieve on TawAk*

You really gotta stop doing that. That was my last use of the Revive spell.

Niawve Mokri

Don't you even remember me saying that I don't like leaving anyone out?

ShadowMainZERO

Okay, question. What, exactly, IS the Well of Souls and how will it help the Timpani? This should be explained in the first post.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I dont know who speaks for Sanume but someone speak for her, cuz my character is examend and waiting for confirmation

ShadowMainZERO

You have to wait for Niawve. She is the GameMaster and the only one who knows her personality.

Niawve Mokri

If you remember in the movie, the Well of Souls is the place where the Na'vi go to pray to Eywa after Hometree was destroyed. And it helps the Tipani by allowing Eywa herself to help fight the humans. And Sanume is spoken by me. Or she can be spoken by anyone with my permission.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 22, 2010, 05:40:33 PM
If you remember in the movie, the Well of Souls is the place where the Na'vi go to pray to Eywa after Hometree was destroyed.

that was the tree of souls.
the well of souls is a site much like that in the game.
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Well, I thought it was something like that. But I can go with what you said.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Is it alright if Lì'uka will be my teacher?

Niawve Mokri

Emtokay

And i get to stand back and watch to see if anything wrong is happening
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

Just so you know, I plan to fail and get all but one. That one will kill two Na'vi. A child (the one who found the bomb) and his mother.