Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (OOC Thread)

Started by Niawve Mokri, March 28, 2010, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

You're getting better at this. I was going to suggest the same but you thought of it ahead of time.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

And this also gives me time to post my character on the Zetaboards for the SL RP

P.S. Typing with only 8 fingers is kinda hard, I can't use 2 fingers atm
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

ShadowMainZERO

Btw, Zelenal (avatar) has a hunk of wood in his leg. What, exactly, am I supposed to do about that?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 29, 2010, 03:00:48 PM
Why can you not use them?
I got a wound on one finger and you might know, but I can never get a plaster decent on my fingers, it also covers my other fingers in which I cant use those two or else the plaster gets off

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on April 27, 2010, 06:34:12 PM
So, exactly what is going to happen?

Two of the navi could either be injured or dying. With the medicine from the plants, you can use it to heal.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 29, 2010, 06:34:22 PM
Quote from: Zelenal on April 27, 2010, 06:34:12 PM
So, exactly what is going to happen?

Two of the navi could either be injured or dying. With the medicine from the plants, you can use it to heal.
I'm sorry but I think it sounds a little bit plain. The first bit is alright, but the second bit, if you can just heal them and like that's that. But what if we change the second part a bit.

With the medicine from the plants, you can use it to heal.
The medicine which they use too heal the wounds are somewhere in a dangerous area.
(just making things more interesting)

I know you arent a expierenced RP-er and neither do I, well, I am RP-ing since Zelenal's FFA Battle. Which was about 2 or 3 months ago. Just a tip, make it more interesting, doesn't exactly have to be dangerous like I did, that was just an example'

P.S. I had a dream about the RP 2 night ago, were Noel and Zelenal are defending the Hometree of the Tipani and Lì'uka and Yunaiya getting everyone out of there. After the Hometree came down, I woke up with saying NO!
I was like, Wow
But I havent 'seen' Emtokay, maybe because he didn't posted in the fight? ( need to check that )

I just rememberd it again. It was different. It was the scene from the movie! Not from the RP and instead of saying no when I woke up, I said ''Neytiri!''

How could I forgot that?

Niawve Mokri

I have done RPs before just not on this thread. Yea it does sound a little plain. Lets go with your plan.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I have Noel said that today is his birthday, because in real-life here it is my b-day today, its now 00.25 am 5 may, thats my b-day, so I'll probably wont be online today.

Edit: 1000 posts! YEAH! I have become Palulukan Makto on my birthday! One of the best gift ever! :P

Niwantaw

happy birthday to you
you live in a zoo
you look like a monkey
and you smell like one too!

*starts running*
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Now I'm certain of that you have lost your mind, you even got your facts wrong. I don't live in a zoo, I live in a house, you know, something that you don't have.....     :P

Niwantaw

"mind? mind! where are you?"
*looks pitiful*
"will somebody help me find my mind?"
*cries*
*crawls into a cardboard box and falls asleep*
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

*shakes box*
get out of there thats my box
*throws Tawtute back into gutter*
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niawve Mokri

Okay, since when did we decide to have Sanume killed without talking to me?

Niwantaw

since it became a huge argument over whether or not she would die from a fracture and also i thought it would be interesting to cause further mayhem
(also she's an NPC last time i checked......)
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

She is and, Niawve, you DID give us permission to control her.

Niawve Mokri

Yea, but not killing her. I meant like controling her as in SPEAKING as her, as in PLAYING her. I'm sorry if I got you guys misunderstood. I do that a lot so please don't get mad at me for that.

ShadowMainZERO

We aren't mad. Besides, she didn't seem important to the plot atm. Try to look on the bright side. It gives your character even more motivation for anything she does in the future and, if done right (read: Tread very carefully. You will be walking a tightrope in a hurricane with this one as it can be extraordinarily easy to mess up), can make for excellent character development.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.