Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (OOC Thread)

Started by Niawve Mokri, March 28, 2010, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Nope, I'm alive and kicking     and also waiting to post
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

My vacation is over :( , so Im going to sleep early now, if you think 11 pm is early :P

ShadowMainZERO

Just because I feel like carrying out my role as the head of the IGP...

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 16, 2010, 04:09:08 PM
My vacation is over; :(  so I'm going to sleep early now, if you think 11 pm is early. :P

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

what grammar needed is?
sorry for poor grammar am i not :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Like Na'vi, I am still learning new things every day.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

It will once summer vacation hits. Niawve will have much more free time then.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: ShadowMainZERO on June 07, 2010, 09:59:18 AM
OoC: Just use stretcher-like but we still are waiting for Niawve. Here's what she said in an email: "Okay. I'll get there when I have the chance. Dont do ANYTHING without me."
Would be nice if I was notified about that before I posted, you did say we were waiting, but you never said anything about not posting

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 07, 2010, 10:03:30 AM
Quote from: ShadowMainZERO on June 07, 2010, 09:59:18 AM
OoC: Just use stretcher-like but we still are waiting for Niawve. Here's what she said in an email: "Okay. I'll get there when I have the chance. Dont do ANYTHING without me."
Would be nice if I was notified about that before I posted, you did say we were waiting, but you never said anything about not posting

Hmm... Thought I did. Sorry about that.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niawve Mokri

Hey guys. Sorry about the delay. Lately Ive had summer school(not because of grades. my grades are fine) and I'm also in a show. Dont be mad at me. I'm back. So are there any ideas or characters I should approve of so that we can move on?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

*coughs up dust*
You should also check the Strange Lands RP if you have the time

Niawve Mokri

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm gone until Friday night, so I won't be able to post until then.

Another question, is this RP completely based on the game? Like, do we even need to get those crystal-rocks and all the Harmonic stuff?

Niawve Mokri

No, not completly. Tsahik Sanume is a game character, but that doesn't mean that this whole RP is based on the game. No there are no harmonics, they already have been found(Yunaiya will probably mention that).

Txantslusam Skxawng

so the location of the Well of Souls is already known by the Tsahìk.....