Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (OOC Thread)

Started by Niawve Mokri, March 28, 2010, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

give me five mins to think up an evil RDA boss then
on a scale of 1-5 how evil and can he have minions?
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

How about 4 and yes he can have minions and make sure to post your character in the character thread.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

now for some evil scheming....

(i will wait a little while before posting so the other characters are settled befor the Col. appears)
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Good idea. Im actually waiting for Zelenal myself.

ShadowMainZERO

Deciding to play the villan, TawAk? I could use a rival. In the RDA isn't an Avatar driver preferably. Is also good at hand-to-hand/swordplay. Of course, in the end it is your character.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

shall i start the cunning plan

(or at least start making it up?)
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

Yea. At least start making it up. But..don't start killing Na'vi too quickly though.

ShadowMainZERO

Txantslusam Skxawng

This conversation were we are at isnt going smoothly(sp?) , maybe we hear the RDA searching for us and all of the Na'vi character return again, Zelenal and I are back with the team and try to figure out how we can meet with them again? Cuz this is taking kinda long
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 09, 2010, 12:03:16 PM
This conversation were we are at isnt going smoothly(sp?) , maybe we hear the RDA searching for us and all of the Na'vi character return again, Zelenal and I are back with the team and try to figure out how we can meet with them again? Cuz this is taking kinda long

We could do that or go to the Na'vi village. Let's put it to a vote.

We Go to the Village: 3
We Split up and Meet Later: 0

Txantslusam Skxawng

ShadowMainZERO

It was your idea so... I can change it if you want.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I would love to go to the Village! And about ur post in th RP what do you mean with 1st person and 3rd person, I only know that from games

1st person: view from the face
3rd person: view from behind the character

Is that correct?

Niwantaw

EVIL plan may come into play soon

1st person = I will write like this
3rd person = tawtute akawng will write like this
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 09, 2010, 12:16:47 PM
EVIL plan may come into play soon

1st person = I will write like this
3rd person = tawtute akawng will write like this
Does 1st person also includes what my character says

Niwantaw

this will require more in  depth explain i feel

okay

the 1st person is writing as if you are the person there you use things like I and we e.g

i was having fun with my friends at the park. We were playing footballl

the 3rd person perspective it is more like

John was having fun with his friends at the park. They were  playing football
Only mostly AWOL.