Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (OOC Thread)

Started by Niawve Mokri, March 28, 2010, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niawve Mokri

I will when I get the chance. Are we going to wait for Noel or do you want to continue the RP?

ShadowMainZERO

Whatever you want. We don't really need his input. Since this is a big thing you should take us there. You posted last so just edit your post.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

Txantslusam Skxawng

Lol, speaking like Yoda is lol

See you I do

To school I will

''Get you I will''- Umbilical Brothers
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

ShadowMainZERO

Some advice: If you are talking continueusly then DON'T SPLIT IT UP SO MUCH!!!!!! Just use one continus line and seperate your characters talking with periods and capital leters. Some times I feel like hardly any of you even paid attention during English class. TxaSkx's first language isn't English, IIRC, yet his grammar is better the people who it is!

Niwantaw

I have always failed at grammar.

can write a half decent story but never NEVER hope for decent grammar.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 11, 2010, 09:11:18 AM
TxaSkx's first language isn't English, IIRC, yet his grammar is better the people who it is!
IIRC: If I Rememer Correctly (?) - If so, then yes. My first language is Dutch

Im really suprised that I have better grammar then some people with English as their first language

Or are those people just not making any effort?

Like when I talk on msn, in dutch, I dont always use captitals letters or dots at the end of an sentence

Emtokay

well im just used to being Australian wile using my grammar and spelling
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

Close enough. Its actually "If I Recall Correctly". They don't put in any effert and that is what annoys me. After the RP School is up I might creat a mini-RP just so I can get people used to capitalization and puntuation when RPing.

Niawve Mokri

OKAY! Back to topic. (sorry).

Now since we are heading for hometree, I think I'll be Tsahik Sanume so that no one has to worry about posting a character for her.  ;)

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niwantaw

Heh heh heh.....

more evilness coming soon to a Pandora near you :D
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 11, 2010, 04:06:37 PM
OKAY! Back to topic. (sorry).

Now since we are heading for hometree, I think I'll be Tsahik Sanume so that no one has to worry about posting a character for her.  ;)

She IS your character's mother. She's like any other NPC; she's is there but you don't have to care.

Txantslusam Skxawng

So we are at Hometree now, well Noel, Zelenal and Yunaiya still need to arrive, right

Off-topic: I just found out that my characters name means Christmas
Noel means Christmas in French
lol

ShadowMainZERO

We arrived. We are now waiting for Niawve to get on and post as the tsahìk.

Niwantaw

it's the tsahìk not the Mo'at
Mo'at was just one particular tsahík
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Eh, whatever. I just threw out the first word that came to mind.

Off topic: Super Mario Bros Z is EPIC.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 13, 2010, 07:54:47 AM
So we are at Hometree now, well Noel, Zelenal and Yunaiya still need to arrive, right

Off-topic: I just found out that my characters name means Christmas
Noel means Christmas in French
lol

We all just arrived at Hometree. And of course I won't forget about you, uniltìyìranyu.