Search for the next FIRST VOICE of Pandora (OOC Thread)

Started by Niawve Mokri, March 28, 2010, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niawve Mokri

This is the OOC thread where we can talk about the RP and stuff.

Btw, here is the link to the character thread;
http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play/search-for-the-next-first-voice-of-pandora-character-thread/

And here is the link to the RP itself;
http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play-37/search-for-the-next-first-voice-of-pandora-(rp)/

Elektrolurch

Name- Virid'ian
Age- 19 in Earth years
Gender- female
Human, Human/Avatar, or Navi?- Na'vi
Appearance- Long, black and wavy hair, long tail
Crush- Everyone ::)
Personality- lovely, funny and emotional
History- Nothing special
Fears- losing Friends...

So, this is me. Do you wanna know any background information?
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niawve Mokri

Anything is fine and your character is in.  ;D Welcome.

ShadowMainZERO

OoC: Please move your characters to the CC thread and Niawve, you should put a link to it in the first post.

Zelenal was walking through the forest in his avatar body. He was tired of following the scientists  so he got "lost". He was wearing a loose, green t-shirt; kahki shorts; a Na'vi-sized combat knife; and flip-flops. One of the perks, in Zelenal's opinion, was that it was always flip-flop weather. He didn't like the cold that much. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, just enjoying a walk.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Étienne

The member above me is correct. This thread will be moved to the OCC as the character thread.

Eywa ngahu

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on March 31, 2010, 09:30:00 PM
OoC: Please move your characters to the CC thread and Niawve, you should put a link to it in the first post.

Zelenal was walking through the forest in his avatar body. He was tired of following the scientists  so he got "lost". He was wearing a loose, green t-shirt; kahki shorts; a Na'vi-sized combat knife; and flip-flops. One of the perks, in Zelenal's opinion, was that it was always flip-flop weather. He didn't like the cold that much. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, just enjoying a walk.

OOC: Okay, I just put the link in. Thanks for the tip.  ;D

Yunaiya was hiding in the trees watching Zelenal closely. She was carrying her bow and she was prepared to aim in case Zelenal was to put harm on an Pandoran environment.

ShadowMainZERO

Please don't RP in the Out of Character thread. Unless you are giving an example. Just creat another topic in the RP section and link to here and the Character Creation thread. Follow that with the intro pragraphs. Also, if you haven't already, edit the first post in the CC thread and insert the character sheet.

If I came off as mean then I am sorry. I didn't mean to.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

No, you weren't being mean. Im just new at this. So I can put this topic in the Role Play part? Is that what you are saying?

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

Txantslusam Skxawng

ShadowMainZERO

Okay. Now to get specifics.

How do you want this RP to go? Do you want it to be dramatic? If yes then do you want it to be like Strange Lands dramatic with a plot twist happening in the first couple of pages? Do you want it to be like a romantic comedy? If yes then is the focus on the romance or the comedy? If yes then will it have dramatic action segments? Do you want it to be a bit of everything?

Irayo for the answers.

Txantslusam Skxawng

A drama-action gerne would be cool, maybe a bit romance if anyone wants that? Im cool with every gerne but I prefer the drama-action

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 02, 2010, 02:16:28 PM
A drama-action gerne would be cool, maybe a bit romance if anyone wants that? Im cool with every gerne but I prefer the drama-action

That was directed at Niawve.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Zelenal on April 02, 2010, 01:45:57 PM
Okay. Now to get specifics.

How do you want this RP to go? Do you want it to be dramatic? If yes then do you want it to be like Strange Lands dramatic with a plot twist happening in the first couple of pages? Do you want it to be like a romantic comedy? If yes then is the focus on the romance or the comedy? If yes then will it have dramatic action segments? Do you want it to be a bit of everything?

Irayo for the answers.

I'll go with anything. Romance, totally! Dramatic, yes! Maybe everything but totally drama and romantic. Yunaiya totally needs a mate.  ;)

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 02, 2010, 04:04:02 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 02, 2010, 02:16:28 PM

That was directed at Niawve.
Damn, its such bad day for me! Today i quit while i was walking the Kennedymars, I stopped at 25 miles of the 50 miles, my feet were killing me and I was falling apart, mentally!

Niawve Mokri

Niwantaw

one question: do you need an evil bad guy?
if yes willing one here ;D
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri